No.2

Walking into science class I feel a little scared about what KM has planned for us today. I sit down in my seat and see her running around talking to herself muttering about a ritual or something. I try not to make eye contact with the scary demon. I watch as she turns around and stares me down "she knows" I think to myself. I see a glint of red in her eyes as she flips back around to continue with the ritualistic words. KM stops suddenly and whips around to face Quefa who is shivering with fear and cold because of how chilley her class room is.

"C-c-come w-w-w-w-wit-with me p-p-p-p-lease" KM somehow manages to get ou but Quefa has to get her to repeat it because KM is speaking so fast.

"NO NO NO" she yells But she is pushed into the storage room where she will never be seen again. As this went down the bell had not rung yet it was only me and Quefa and now just me. I didn't know what to do so I ran out of the classroom. KM craned her neck to see where I was going she smiled an evil grin with her fangs. Agaliarept. I knew who and what she was at that moment. I ran even faster and into Mr.Gross's room. All the math kids look at me and I walk slowly back to the science room I just didn't want to be in there alone with her or it. KM started the class I ocasinaly heard a bang from the back closest but assumed it was the pipes.