No.1

Science class was torture. I would be an okay class if it weren't for killeer milleer. She was the absolute worst. Some People say she takes kids home some nights and they don't return. She is called Killeer Milleer because she locks kids in her storage room and they never come out. She hand kids mysterious white powder. Let me tell you that white powder, if you don't take it is a death wish. One kid texted me the night he went missing " help she is pouring water into the white powder and then into a syringe.". We think it's drugs but I never told the authorities when they asked. She puts them in kid's locker and sometimes we can still see some on she shirt in the morning along with dark red stains on her shirt. Sometimes I wonder if the white stuff is human milk or the drug we heard she did both To them. I've never seen a kid come back to school after they have met after class with Killeer Milleer. She is a complete psycho she runs around the classroom rambling so fast you can't understand what is happening. She kills for fun and she makes her literature class which I'm in, read every single day while she runs around making sure everyone is reading. Sometimes I wonder if she knows that we know what is happening behind her closed scrienceroom door. I mean she has all the resources to make what she needs to do her business. We suspect Killeer Milleer or KM for short is a rare demon from the christian culture named Agaliarept. I've had many experiences with KM and these are my stories.