Team Arcane

WARNING Triggers Sexual abuse, Rape, Murder, and more...

When I first moved from Galore too Kanto it was a huge shock. I'd never been out of my home region till now. So many things where happening. I'd been in a cult that believed it could use all the legendary Pokemon to recreate the word in their image. I was abducted and forced in.
They were in some respects despite being small the worse criminal organization anyone seen. They said team plasma was cultish but they didn't stoop to near as inhuman a level and team rocket at its worse could not compete with its cruelty. The name of this atrocious cult was Team Arcane. In their tiny organization, they would forcefully convert and brainwash their members.
This was done by stripping your pride, your dignity, and your individuality. Their initiation was to be raped by a higher-level members or member. After that, you are locked in a room each night with a member of the opposite sex. Your clothes would be taken and the cameras watched everything. During the day they feed you three meals all with a different cocktail of drugs mixed in. Then between meals, they'd work you till you physically collapsed if you were lucky. They drag groups off the chambers. They were heavily guarded rooms with cameras once again everywhere. In each room, you were drugged and forced to perform sexually depraved acts. That last day was the subliminal messaging day you'd all gather in a theater and show movie clips with subliminal messaging in them.
This when on and on till they broke you and you were one of them. To act against them was a severe punishment. They'd rape you and beat you. That was at best some went through much worse. They made sure you couldn't kill yourself either. They got their followers by means of kidnapping children, teens, and young adults. They murdered my family in front of me and stole me away at age sixteen.
That was my life for two years until the police raid. A nice investigator took me away my name was Sora Toyama but now I go by Yumi Miyako. He took me to the Kanto region where I'm under witness protection only a few know what's going one mainly the elite four. I met the regions Professor, Professor Oak and am now a 19-year-old traveling trainer.

A/N Bear with me this is still a short story but the background is necessary. Anyway Team Arcane is obviously from this chapter leagues different then the normal PG Teams game freak does and they influence the character's personality and decisions in this story greatly. Otherwise, it only is one part. Thank You for reading hope you enjoyed it.
P.S she was in Team arc till she was 18 but she been in Kanto a year at this point so she's 19.