Chapter one.

A few weeks ago Tommy never would have thought his life would be this perfect. He could finally live his dream with the one and only Adam Lambert. He was getting ready in the dressing room when Adam walked in. "Hey Tommy, are you almost ready?" "yeah, I'm ready now." He smiled and turned around, heading out of the dressing room with Adam.

Tommy was on stage like normal, playing bass for the crowd while Adam sung. He watched Adam as he made his way over to him and kissed him deeply and messy without thinking Tommy kissed back. Trying to focus on the two things were impossible but he managed. When Adam pulled back, Tommy's face was probably as red as a tomato when he saw the smirk on Adam's face. With a wink he walked away from him.

Tommy and Adam had become really close, best friends even. Tommy's never had a relationship with anyone so he didn't know if he was into guys. But that kiss with Adam was all that was on his mind. He knew he shouldn't get close to anyone because his life was already a mess. He had a secret and no one knew. Tommy was a vampire or half anyway, but also part warlock and he came from a long line of crazy.

Tommy sighed and walked out of the dressing room, heading to meet Adam outside so we could go back to our hotel. Too make it worse Tommy was sharing a room with him. "Come on, drivers here!" Adam tugged on Tommys arm and pulled him into the car. Upon arriving at the hotel, Tommy had been quiet. Adam got out first and Tommy followed behind him, heading to the elevator and to their room. Laying down everything from tonight, he walked over and landed on the bed. Tommy closed his eyes when he left the other side of the bed dip.

"Tommy?" He heard Adam's voice, his eyes traveling up to meet the others. "yes, Adam?" "Are you okay?" Tommy nodded and smiled at him. "Of course I am." "You were quite the whole ride here and you've barely said a word to me. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable by kissing you." Tommy's eyes widened and he shook his head. "You didn't Adam, I promise. I guess, I'm just tired but I don't think I can sleep yet." Tommy was hungry and by hungry meant he needed blood but he had to wait until Adam went to sleep. "I don't think I can sleep either, so we can watch a movie or something if you want." Tommy nodded as Adam got off the bed.

Tommy ran his fingers through his hair and stood up, pulling his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. He hadn't realized Adam was staring until he caught him from the corner of his eye. Tommy felt his face heating up as he broke the gaze and climbed onto the bed. A for minutes later 'IT Chapter two' was on and Adam was back on the bed, sitting down next to him. Tommy wanted nothing more than to disappear from this spot, not to feel how he was feeling and to go back when he was just Adam's guitarist. Tommy hadn't realized Adam only had his boxers on when he turned around. His eyes widening at the fact he was laying here with Adam pretty much naked. Tommy glared when he saw the smirk on Adam's face.

"What Tj? Is this too uncomfortable for you?" Tommy wanted to say yes. Say yes because he was already attracted to Adam but instead he found himself shaking his head. "no, its okay." He let out a breathe he didn't realize he was holding and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. Sitting back on the bed close to Adam was nice and he enjoyed it even if he said he hated it. Being with Adam always made him feel the least bit normal and he felt alive. "You know Tommy I was thinking about that kiss- the crowd loved it maybe we should do something like that again. If not its totally cool." Tommy bit his bottom lip and focused his attention on Adam's eyes. "okay, we can."

The shocked expression Adam had only left Tommy with a surprised expression himself because he wanted this but he wasn't even thinking about saying yes. He wanted to scream no but the truth was he enjoyed kissing Adam and if kissing him on stage was the only way to get a taste of Adam he would do it. "Dont look so shocked, Adam." Tommy mumbled and smacked Adam's arm a playful smile on his lips. "Dont make me tickle you." "Bring it Lambert." He teased when he felt Adam sit on him and started tickling his sides and hips. Tommy squirmed under him and laughed but stopped when he saw Adam looking at him. He was a little confused for a moment but suddenly realized the problem. His face turned red as he covered his face, a little embarrassed because he didn't realize Adam could effect him like this. "Tommy.. is there anything you to tell me?" He could see in his eyes that somehow he knew.