Chapter Five.

Tommy woke up the next morning and saw Adam was still sleeping. He couldn't help but smile, how crazy his life had been in the last few months. He didn't think he would fall for his best friend, but he's really glad he did. He reached up and brushed the hair out of Adam's face when Adam stirred and opened his eyes to look at him. "Good morning, handsome." Even though he should be used to compliments especially from Adam, he still blushed but he didn't hide away. "Good morning, love. Don't worry its only 7am, we still have 4 hours before our flight." Adam nodded and leaned in, kissing him on the lips and he responded right away. Tommy threw his arms around Adam and kissed him a little bit deeper, tangling his fingers through his hair. Adam pulled Tommy ontop him, Tommy couldn't stop the smile from appearing on lips. He finally felt happy- happier than he had in a long time and he had Adam to thank for that. He felt Adam's finger tips slid up along his bare skin, creating goosebumps on his skin. Adam pulled away from the kiss, he couldn't stop the smile from appearing on his lips.

"Are you excited for today?" Tommy nodded his head and smiled widely, keeping his eyes focused on him. He had no idea what Adam had in mind at all today but he was really excited to find out. Tommy got off the bed and stood up, stretching a little bit and grabbed his pants. He put them on and walked out into the small kitchen, deciding he needed some coffee. His grabbed 2 mugs knowing that Adam would be out soon to join him, this was like a thing every morning. He thought about going home today and he was a little bit nervous about it because Adam had plans for the two. 10 minutes later Adam came out in nothing but his boxers and Tommy handed him his coffee but Adam instead pinned him to the wall, kissing him. A little surprised Tommy squirmed but responded to the kiss, he could feel all of the emotions in this one kiss. He felt Adam's lips move along his jaw with caused him to let out a rightful squeak, tilting his head when his soft lips brushed over his neck making goosebumps araise on his skin.

Adam picked him up while he wrapped his legs around Adam's waist, their lips meeting once again. He could feel just how much Adam was enjoying this but he knew he was enjoying himself just as much. Tugging on Adam's bottom lip with his teeth causing him to open his mouth and he slipped his tongue into his mouth. Tommy had no idea where that came from, it's not like he had any practice but with Adam it felt natural. He felt Adam pull back and look at him with a small smirk on his lips. "Good morning baby." He felt his face heat up as he tried hiding himself in Adam's chest but he wouldn't let him. Never in his life had he been called baby- he loved it more so since it was coming from Adam. He slipped down from Adam's arms and handed him his coffee once again, taking a sip from his own mug when Adam took his. A little bit later Adam had their bags packed and ready to go; heading out to the limo he was happy to be leaving.

Arriving to the airport, Adam got out and got the bags when some guy took them and put them on the plane. Adam took Tommy's hand in his and walked on the Jet, looking around and found a place he wanted to sit- in the back. He turned his head and saw Adam sitting down next to him, leaning his head down on his shoulder, a soft smile appeared on his lips. "Are you going to stay with me or going to your apartment?" He heard Adam ask, turning his head to give him his full attention. "With you." Adam reached for the others hand and laced their fingers together, Tommy couldn't stop the smile that made its way to his face. Once the plane took off, Tommy looked out the window when he felt Adam's hand on his thigh which did certain things to him. He felt like his was on fire as he felt Adam's finger slowly go further up his thigh. "A-Adam.." his voice was barley above a whisper when he turned to look at him.
"Please keep doing that.." he bit his bottom lip shyly.

*contains a little smut so read down if you don't want to read it*

Tommy soon felt Adam's hand on his crotch, he wanted so badly to move to feel some type of movement. Adam was driving him insane- he didn't know how much longer he could wait. Tommy looked up at him and kissed him hard, feeling Adam lift him over onto his lap. Adam's lips made their way to his neck as Tommy slowly grinded his hips to get some sort of friction, he was growing harder by the second and he knew there was no going back. "Adam, please. I'm tired of waiting, I need this. Do you feel this?" He took Adam's hand and placed his over his hard dick. "This is what you keep doing to me and I want you so bad." He didn't care how desperate he sounded, he wanted Adam to know how much he wanted him. Tommy stared at him when Adam started unbuttoning his pants, he was a little surprised at Adam. "Are you sure, Tommy?" "Fuck, yes please." Adam leaned the seat back and reached his hand inside Tommy's pants, slowly stroking him with his hand.

Tommy let out a small groan at the feeling of Adam's touches, moving his hips to push into his hand. Adam started kissing his neck, stroking him faster and Tommy could feel just how much Adam was enjoying this. Tommy tilted his head and closed his eyes, letting his mouth be parted slightly. "Adam, faster.." he whimpered softly and laid his head on his shoulder, panting heavily with need. Adam smirked and started stroking him faster, Tommy digging his finger tips into his shoulders which he heard a groan from Adam. Soon enough he came undone under his touch, his breathing heavy as he stared down at Adam before kissing his lips. "How was that?" Adam asked when he pulled away from his lips. "That was amazing." He whispered, resting his head on Adam's shoulder as he closed his eyes.

◇End of Smut content. Continue to read◇

A few hours later the plane landed and Tommy found himself walking back outside. Oh, how he missed being home; he loved touring but he always missed being at home. Adam led them both over to his car, I mean he knew Adam drove but he kind of expected him to have a car waiting for him. "Get in, my mom and sister should be waiting for us. They'll be happy to see you again." Tommy smiled and got in the car, thinking about the times he met his mom and sister, they already loved him so seeing them now wasn't any different. Adam's house was only an hour from the airport when he pulled up into the driveway; he was right they were there. Why was he so nervous? He jumped out of his thoughts when Adam opened the door as he climbed out. "Mom! Desiree! Hey, I missed you guys." They exchanged hugs and said they missed him too while Tommy stood there. "Tommy its nice to see you again!" His sister said as he pulled him into a hug, returning the hug. "You too, Desi." He winked, a small laugh coming from the two. "So you have my brother wrapped around your finger yet?" "Secrets, Desi, secrets." He winked. "Wait, did she know?" "Adam I knew he was gay before he knew. I saw the way he looked at you and how you looked at him. I'm not stupid." She said before smiling and walked into the house.

"So you two are dating?" Adam looked at Tommy. "yeah, we are." Tommy could see the smile making its way onto his mothers face. "I knew it!" The excitement coming from her voice wasn't invisible. Even though they hadn't put a label on what they were yet, he was okay with saying they were dating. Adam pulled him into the house along with their bags and carried them into his room. Even though he was in here many times, this time was different. He made his way over and sat on the bed. "So we're dating, huh?" Adam teased. "I- are we?" "I mean, do you want to be Tommy?" Tommy thought for a moment and nodded. "I do." "Good." Adam leaned up, cupping his face with his hands as he kissed him deeply. This was something he couldn't get use to even if Adam kissed him multiple times it would still make him feel happy, it would still send sparks through his entire body. Tommy pulled back from the kiss and smiled up at him. "So tonight, what are we doing?" He asked curiously. "Its a surprise. You're going to spend some time with Desi while I get everything ready for tonight." They both ended up on the bed, Tommy cuddled into his chest when Desi pushed the door open. "Come on, Tj. We're going out. Me and mom will be going out tonight anyway so you two can spend time alone." Tommy climbed off the bed before Adam pulling him down for a kiss. "I'll see you tonight, have fun!"

Desiree pulled him out of the room and outside, heading to the mall. "If I see another mall I'm gonna go insane Desi." "Oooo how many did you guys go too?" "Enough to make me want to vomit." "You're such a guy." "Well thank you for pointing out the obvious" he said sarcastically. "I see what my brother sees in you. You have an attitude, you're cute, you definitely have spunk. You're a great guitar player and I've never seen my brother so happy so thank you." Tommy smiled over at her. "No thank me, he makes me just as happy and I've never had this before so its nice." He said truthfully. After spending hours at the mall, apparently it was safe for them to return to Adam's or at least Tommy being dropped off. He thanked Desiree for today and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before climbing out. He felt butterflies in his stomach when he opened the front door. Something hit his nose and it smelled really good. Adam must have heard the door because he came out with a big smile on his face and kissed him. Tommy for once in his life felt happy, safe and wanted. All he hoped for was this feeling to never go away. Ever.