•3•

Kyla White:

(This is Derrell)

(This is Derrell)

My last couple days was lit as fuckkk. Well except for the fact that I had to quit my job. In school I was just doing whatever the fuck I wanted. I ain't even try to stay outta trouble like I normally do. I ain't give a shit in the world.

I was cussin out teachers like there was no tomorrow. I was fucking it up everywhere I was I went. I was fucking it up in homeroom, in the cafeteria, in the gym, the locker room, everywhere. Like when I tell you I threw that shit back, I threw that shit back. I wasn't being bad by myself though. Madi was right there wit me, fucking shit up too.

I said bye to all my friends and shit. I even got into a couple of fights with people ion like. I ain't even rey lie, I started most of the fights that happened because I was bored as hell and felt like actin up.

Madi and I are ova here waiting for Derrell stupid ass to pick us up.

"Oh my gosh. I can't wait to see Derrell sexy ass!" Madisyn starts to squeal.

I roll my eyes at her before laughing.

Where the fuck is this gorilla lookin ass nigga at? We ain't finna be standin here all damn day...

A car pulled up to where we was at and the window rolled down. It was the gorilla lookin ass nigga and a fine ass nigga. Like damn daddy, you sexy as fuckkk.

 Like damn daddy, you sexy as fuckkk

We started greeting each other and shit while the guys started helping us out our bags in the trunk

On the way to Derrell's house, I got to know the sexy nigga from before. His name is Shawn and he 18 turning 19.

He the same age as my cousin. He's also 18 turning 19.

Me and Madi 17 turning 18 so if Shawn sexy ass tryna hit den I'm down....
________
They finally in Florida! New people to come in the next chapter so add my book to yo library. Vote please!!

🐍💲💚