•2•

Kyla White:

"Where the fuck was yo dumbass at?! You always coming home late! For what lil girl? For what?!" My mama yelled.

Her annoying ass is always yelling at me. Don't get me wrong, I love my mama but she jus be gettin on ma nerves.

"Ok mama! Yo'un gotta shout at me." I roll my eyes at her.

"You know what? I'm sick n tired of you always havin an attitude wit me and always getting in trouble. I can't fuckin do this anymore!" She yelled, her face red as hell.

"You gonna go live with yo cousin cus ion got time to be dealin wit all yo bullshit."

"No mama, please. I'm sorry!" I said.

I loved it here in Baltimore, even though it's ghetto as fuck over here and we have one of the highest murder/crime rates, if not the highest.

I was not ready to leave all my friends behind. And I loved my job way too much.

"Don't mama me. I always tell you to stay yo ass outta trouble and watch the way you be talkin ta me but you don' neva wanna listen, do ya? My decision is final, you gonna have a first class ticket to go live wit yo cousin." She said, tearing up a bit at the end.

I know my mom doesn't want me to go either but when she says she's gonna do something, she's gonna do it.

Instead of being mad at her, I hug her with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Kyla, but it's fo da best. Plus, you only stayin there fo a couple months, maybe a year. But it won't be that bad."

I nod my head and run up to my room and start bawling my eyes out. I'm gonna miss everyone so fucking much.

I pick up my phone and call my best friend. Calling "Best😂💕🥵".

After 2 rings, she picks up. "Madi..."my voice trembles.

"Gurl, is you crying? WHO ASS I HAFTA BEAT CUS AINT NOBODY FINNA MAKE MY SIS CRY AND GET AWAY WIT DAT SHIT?!" she yells through the phone

"Gurl, is you crying? WHO ASS I HAFTA BEAT CUS AINT NOBODY FINNA MAKE MY SIS CRY AND GET AWAY WIT DAT SHIT?!" she yells through the phone. Madisyn don't play at all when it comes to me. Ion play when it's comes to here either.

"Madi...I'm movin'" I say.

It's silent for a little while before she says, "Aight. Where you movin' to cus I'm rey pack my bags."

See this why I love her stupid ass. "I know you rey love where I'm finna move at," I say, smirking. What she don't is that I'm rey be livin wit my cousin, Derrell.

Madisyn has a huge ass crush on Derrell.

"Sis, cut the bullshit. Where you finna stay at?" she asks, low-key getting excited.

"I'm rey be wit Derrell."

I already know her stupid ass smiling mad hard. "Bet, I'm packin my shit rih now! Ma! Kyla finna be staying wit Derrell fo a while. Can I go wit her cus she gonna become a loner if I don't!" She yells to her mother.

I can hear a faint sound of laughter and I roll my eyes to it. Who the fuck gonna become a loner cuz I know it ain't finna be me? Her stupid self play to damn much.

"You can go but you gotta be wit her at all times cuz I know how it is down there wit Derrell and them." I hear her mother say.

"Ight! Thanks ma!" She says before me and her start talking again.

"My mova be actin like it ain't 10 times worse ova here," she says.

"Right. I ain't safe ova here but it's lit as hell ova here."

"Fosho." She says before talking about random things.

I start packing some of my stuff while we talk about random shit. Madisyn was mainly talking about Derrell and the things she would do to him. Like sis, that's my fucking cousin, ion wanna hear that shit.

Miami, Florida. Here we come!
______
So now y'all know Madisyn, Kyla bestie. We gon pretend like the whole NBA gang and Derrell live in Florida. I'ma prolly do a time skip to when they ina airport or sum shii.

Can I get a vote?

🐍💲💚