Chapter 8

Durk POV
After we ate we all went to the theatre room and watched movies. After a few hours Von and Nique were both knocked out. India looked up at me and gave me soft kisses on my neck. "Mmm don't start nothing you can't finish." She looked at me and laughed the sexiest laugh I ever heard. "I can finish what I start." She climbed on top of me and started kissing me some more. "Chill, you keep doing this and my dick gone be in you." She giggled and looked at me. "I want it." I looked at her surprised. "You playing, you don't want this fr." She grabbed my dick through my pants and looked me dead in the eyes. "I'm not playing Durk, I want it." I picked her ass up and carried her to my car. "I hope you don't think we finna have sex in your car for our first time." She said scrunching her face up. I laughed. "Hell nah, you got cameras and shit, ima take you to my crib, if that's cool with you." She smiled and gave me another kiss. "Yea, I'm cool with that." I sent Von a text so that he knew I didn't just up and leave him. Me and India drove off to my place. I was bout to change her whole life.
India POV
We pulled up to Durk's apartment complex. It was nice. I looked over at him and bit my lip. I was ready for everything he was about to give me. We walked up to his apartment and he unlocked the door. It was nice as hell. "This is nice, how do you keep this place up like this?" He smirked. "I have my ways." He went into the kitchen and brought back some glasses and poured us both some champagne. "Mmm this is good." He smiles and we sat in the living room. I looked around and noticed there were pictures of a beautiful woman who looked just like Durk. I pointed to one of the pictures . "Is that your mother?" Durk looked at the picture and put his head back down. "Yes." He simply said. "Where is she?" He kept his head down. "I don't know." I could tell he was getting uncomfortable so I changed the subject. "You live here alone?" I asked him. "Yep." He said while pouring hisself some more champagne. "How do u keep up with the bills and stuff here. If you don't mind me asking." He looked at me with contemplating expression. "I do construction work, my boss pays very good." I felt like there was more to it than that but I decided to let it go. Durk got up and turned on some music. "Come upstairs with me." I got up and held his hand as he led me upstairs. We walked into his big ass room and I was surprised to see how clean it was. "Come here." He said as he patted the spot next to him on the bed. We started kissing and it got deeper and deeper. "You sure you ready for this?" He said looking at me in my eyes. "Yes baby, I want this." He smiled and pulled out a condom. He laid me down and kissed and sucked on my neck while pulling my pants off. Then he stuck his fingers in my panties and starting rubbing my throbbing clit. "Mmm that feels so good." I moaned softly in his ear. He kissed me all the way down to my panties and he took them off, then he started to lick on my clit softly. I started moaning softly. He started licking faster and faster, then he started sucking the soul out my clit. I tried to run away but he had a good ass grip on my legs. "Where you think you going?" He said with my juices all over his mouth. I grinned while breathing hard from the bomb ass head I just received. Just as I was about to give him head he pushed me gently back onto the bed. "Today is your day, so let me please you." He took his dick out and it was so thick and long, I started to get nervous. He put the condom on and teased me with it. "Baeeee stop playing give it to me." I begged him for it. He slowly slid in and out of my wet juices. "Mmmm this shit wet as fuck." He said while stroking me slowly. He picked up his pace causing me to moan louder and louder. "Fuccccckkkkk baby I'm finna cum!" Soon as I said that he pulled out and started eating my pussy again. My legs started shaking and before I knew it I was cumming all over his face. "Mmmm you like that mamas?" He said while licking up every bit of my juices. "Yes daddy, I love that shit." We got up and we took a shower and before I knew it I was knocked out in his arms.