Sexy time ;)

❗️WARNING❗️it's gets a little heated in this chapter so skip if you don't like that stuff. But otherwise enjoy my little devils :)

Hey Alexis do you want to go to the club tonight? inquired Lilly.

Tonight I don't know we got homework to do explained Alexis.

Fuck the homework I'm new to this town and I want to escape for a while, enjoy life a little.

I really can't go I'm so sorry Lilly please don't be disappointed, Alexis exclaimed

Honestly it's fine Alexis your loss I'm going to enjoy myself tonight, I winked

My mother would be away tonight so there's no need to make up an excuse. I start doing my makeup, I go for a sexy smokey eye and a tight black dress that makes my boobs look amazing I throw on some black heels and grab a bag to carry my shit.

Now I just have to find a club... great I thought, of course I can just google it how stupid can I be, there's one about 10 mins from here I'll walk since I won't be driving home.

I arrive at the club and show my id at the door as I make my way inside I see all the sweaty bodies humping and grinding on each other, the music is blaring as I make my way to the bar.

What would you like sexy, the bartender winks.

A sex on the beach if that isn't too much to ask, I flirt back biting my lip.

As I'm waiting for my drink I find myself looking around the bar then I meet his eyes, Jack of course he's here we instantly make eye contact and I look away.

Here's your drink one sex on the beach for the pretty lady, says the bartender.

Why thank you I'll be back later for more don't miss me too much, I wink.

I quickly throw back my drink and make my way to the dance floor I sway to the rhythm of the beat and let my hips do all the work. Suddenly I feel a person come up behind me and grab my hips pulling my ass against their front I continue to grind my hips against them enjoying the feeling of his touch.

His dick starts getting hard and I chuckle "getting a little excited there are we?"

I turn around to see who exactly I've been dancing with "Jack I've been dancing with you the whole time" I say shocked and out of breath.

" Yea baby girl surprised or are you just as excited as I am to see you" he grabs my hand putting it on his dick I feel it twitch against the palm of my hand.

All I can manage is a strangled moan as I feel my panties starting to dampen.

A new song begins playing and he twirls me around and grinds his dick into my ass I feel myself get more and more wet as we grind to the beat he starts sucking on my neck leaving multiple bites which will surely bruise but who cares.

I spin around and kiss him on the lips grabbing his dick and palming him through his jeans I start kissing down his neck nipping and sucking as I go I get to his ear and nip and suck on it he lets out a frustrated groan and I can't help but moan at his response to me.

"Let's get out of here" jack whispers breathlessly in my ear.

All I can do is moan in agreement as we make our way out the door lips locked unable to separate from each other.

Sorry to leave you at that but thank you for reading I'll update soon,

Thank you, Grainne