Simon Cowell?!

"This is Simon... Simon Cowell." He continued..

"You needed a baby sitting job?"

"Yes Mr. Cowell." I said trying hard to sound like I wasnt just crying.

"Ah, okay then. Text me your address. I will have someone to pick you up in about 3 hours. Pack your bags, youll be staying with us for a long time. By the way, you will be babysitting my 5.. uh nephews." He said. Something wasnt right about the way he said nephews.. Hmm

"Okay, thank you so much Mr. Cowell!"

"Call me Simon, and your welcome. Get packin." I heard him chuckle then hang up the phone.

Me. I cant believe, I Bree Heaven Cantelmen is babysitting for Simon Cowell. Wow, I better get packing. Ill tell the parents later.. Not like they are going to care anyways. Right?

I packed basically everything. It is summer so.. I packed 20 different tank tops, 15 pairs of high waisted shorts, 10 pairs of regular shorts, and everything else I was going to need. I also packed my better box.. I dont think Ill be needing it anymore. I looked for my swim suit but couldnt seem to find it. So I figured to just forget about it. You cant swim with 5 little boys anyways.

By the time I got done packing it was 7:30 just a half hour until I was leaving. I better tell my parents.

"Mom, drunken dad.." I whispered the second part.

"Moms shopping, dads drinking" My sister yelled from the kitchen.

"Well, tell them when they get back Im moving out. Oh, yeah and tell them not to bother getting ahold of me." Bitchy I know. I just cant stand anyone in this house.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. Have fun. Bye" My sister said. See what I mean. She doesnt care either. Might as well go out side and wait.

**Drivers P.O.V**

I pulled into the drive way of a really big house. A girl with dark brown hair, a teal tank top with white shorts and converse on was sitting on the the front porch on her Ipod. I rolled down the window.

"Hi, are you Bree Cantelmen?" I asked her.

"Yes, yes I am. Are you here to take me to Simons... nephews?" She said with a questionable look on her face.

"I am. Let me take your bags." I told her while getting out of the car.

She gave me her bags and got into the front seat. She looked like she was about to cry. The whole way there she stared out the window.  As we pulled into the drive way I could see the look on her face. She was shocked.

****This isnt part of the story******

I just wanted to say sorry for the short chapters. Im going to update tomorrow hopefully.

I hope you guys like it!(: <3