12:00

11:00 til 12:00 or so on was the worst time ever but, could've benn worst, I could've been eaten. Well by that time it wa either be eaten or get burned a little and I picked burned a little. Not that it didn't hurt but, you know, whatever. I mean like, all I had was blood gushing out of my leg and drying at the same time, not really much to cry about. This was when my day turned out to be somewhat better. I saw a funnel cake stand and didn't even think to think so I walked in. I though I would see a huge hellhound with huge teeth but, I didn't see that so yay me! Unlike the food is going to be poisonius be use if it was they wouldn't eat it I think to myself trying not to look at anyone.

Ok, I wasn't trying to be mean by not looking at anyone but, would you want to look at dead people with the blood from how they died on them? I mean really? It was bad enough I had to eat the food.

Walking to the little stand I ask "hello, can I have some cake?"

"Yes." The demon said.

"What's your name?"I asked.

"Lucky." She said.

"Sounds like you hate it here. Why is that?" I asked.

"Its not want I'm used to. Ya see, I was a nuce girl who never hurted anyone then, someone came and lied about me so they could be free and,

She said when I cut in.

"They sent you here." I said finishing what she said.

"Yes." She said.

"If you help me out of here, you'll go to heaven." I said smiling.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." I said. She looked like she wanted to help me, so she did.