Chapter two

What?
—————
TSUKAUCHI P.O.V

Hold on- this kid is really trying to make me believe that he is- not from this world?!

......I mean my quirk didn't react so he must be telling the truth- but this? UNHEARD OF!

I mean we haven't even traveled to Uranus yet!!- but it wasn't a fucking lie!!!!-

"Um sir?- I'm not sure if this is true, I'm just relaying what- lion? is saying..." he piqued in.

"Oh. So is it possible that it was simply your lion that is from another world?"

I mean this kid is too normal to be an alien!

"Uh- no, he was found by my.....mother?- he was...dead, and my mother revived him- and that's why he is pink."

"Reviving?- and your mother where is she?"

".......gone?"

"Oh."

An awkward silence took over.

"Well Steven, because your case is a-particular one, I'll have to talk with the authorities and see what we could do on the matter...."

"Oh-okay..."

I stood up ready to leave.

"U-Umm, there's something else"

I looked back at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Before I woke up- I had a dream, it was weird"

"What was it?"

"It was a voice... saying something about a mission- a-and if I don't complete it.....I won't be able to see
My family again."

No ding.

The lion head snapped to the boy- eyes wide.

My body froze- mission? What mission?, is he gonna destroy the world?- no no, you've watched to many movies!!

But.... it's not impossible.

"Do you know what the mission is?"

"No- I woke up after they screamed my name..."

Another awkward silence.

"W-what happens if they want me to do something bad?- I don't wanna hurt anyone..."

No ding.

I sighed with a soft smile.

There's no way he could be bad.

I went up to him and patted his surprisingly soft hair.

"I doubt it'll be anything bad- and plus, why wouldn't you just refuse it?"

He smiled brightly at me "hehe, I feel as though I've rebelled a lot- so maybe it won't be too hard..."

No ding- how odd......