Home

Summary: Set in S5E22 "Home." What if Damon had actually been able to make it out of the Other Side and so was Lexi? What if Kol was there too and went to being alive again like the others?

It was a dark night in Mystic Falls, Virginia as the spirits of the dead gathered towards Bonnie to go back to being alive again. Enzo was the first one, before Ric went and then Damon and Elena and Stefan and Tyler. Then, a few minutes later, Marcos came, determined to be alive again instead of being swept away. Lexi grabbed him though and when he was on top of Lexi, he got swept away. Then it was Lexi. And lastly came Kol.

"I'll see you later, Blondie," Enzo said to Caroline as he passed by her.

"Tyler? Is that really you?" Caroline asked, seeing him.

"It's really me," Tyler confirmed, before they ran into each other's arms.

When they let go, Tyler said, "That felt different."

"What do you mean different?" Caroline asked him.

Tyler grabbed a rock from the ground and scraped it across his hand, which made him bleed. He then saw that he wasn't healing.

He looked at her.

"I'm not a hybrid anymore."

When Stefan and Lexi were united, they hugged.

When Damon and Elena were united, they hugged and then immediately started to kiss. They were so happy that they had both been able to come back, including their long lost friends that they had been missing for a long time.

There wasn't a reunion for Kol or anything, so he went home. Nobody had ever liked him, since he was always such an ass. He was just best to head home and not have to deal with any of them.

Soon, everyone heading home, but then they heard Jeremy yelling out Bonnie's name and they realized that Bonnie was dying. The Other Side was disintegrating, so Bonnie was about to die, because she was the anchor to the Other Side.