Epilogue

Five months later, Felicity finished her studies. As she promised, she returned to Paris where she lived with her brother Adrien inside of the Apartment she stayed in during her last visit. Marinette took on the role of guardian rather well. They finally had all of the miraculouses including the butterfly and the peacock. Gabriel and Nathalie were still in jail. Now that their father's company was shut down, Adrien was finally able to live the life he always wanted to live. Felicity let her brother do whatever he wanted to do as long as he promised to be safe and stay out of trouble. Not wanting to keep secrets between her and her brother, Felicity decided to tell her brother that she was Arachnia. In turn, she found out that Adrien was Chat Noir all along. She liked that their Kwami's were now able to hang out with each other without worrying about exposing their holder's identities to each other. Plagg was also grateful that Faang was a cracker eater and not a cheese eater. They all got along rather well.

"See Adrien, we've had a family all along" She said as she hugged both her kwami and her brother. "It may not be the family we imagined, but I can't imagine my life without Faang and Plagg makes you happy so I will be forever grateful to him too" She continued. This was a drastic change in their life, but neither of them seemed to mind. Both of them were happy with what they have now.