|| 0:2 ||

( whenever there is bold, that's mean the person talk in English )

_____

 After the meeting end, they need to go to JYP Building to practice with Twice because Twice will be present in MAMA 2018 in Japan soon, and the 7 of them will be the backup dancers along with the other JYP backup dancers.

As soon as they enter the practice room, the 7 of them immediately bow to the other backup dancer and greet them. After greeting all of them, they start to warming up at the corner of the practice room while waiting for Twice.

...

Y/N POV

It is 1:00 pm now, we finally finish the practice so we can have a lunch. I sigh and take a sit beside my members. Seungmin who is sitting next to me open a bottle of water and hand it to me.

"Thanks" I took the bottle of water and drink half of them and hand it back to Seungmin who was now complaining to the member how hungry she was.

"Finally! I can't bare this anymore, I'm hungry~ Let's eat! I need to eat or I will become Y/N very soon."

"Why me?" As I'm tired and sleepy at the moment, I reply absentmindedly while trying to have a good nap with my head on her small lap.

But before I could fall in a deep slumber, someone take my hand and shake it a little trying to wake me up. I frown a little but open my eyes to see one of the Twice member, Chaeyoung holding my hand in hers while talking to the members.

"Hello! Lets go to eat. I thought I heard Seungmin said she's hungry?"

"We want to go, but Y/N said she's sleepy." Chaeyoung (Yubi) sorry if that is confusing said while she was pointing her lips at me.

"I don't remember saying that." I said with tired look while trying to get my head off Seungmin soft lap.

"Well your face said so." was all Chaeyoung (Twice) reply before she help me stand up still clinging her hand around one of mine. "Lets eat, I heard we have meat on the menu today." She said again cheerily to all of us while trying to drag me along with her to the JYP Cafeteria. Apparently, half of the other backup dancer has already go leaving only Twice, the 7 of us and some other backup dancer who's talking to Jihyo at the other side of the room now. We decided to walk together to the cafeteria while having a little conversation with them on the way there.

On the way to the cafeteria, we come across with some of the Stray Kids members. They greet Twice when the 7 of us greet them. I.N who has been my close friend along with Yuna (ITZY) for almost 5 years now wave to me a little while smiling. I return the smile and wave back to him a little while Twice is talking to his members on the other side. "It's been month since I see you. Lets hang out later."

"Sure, but aren't you going to be busy?" I ask him.

"No, when I'm less busy of course." He said with a shrug. A smile on his face.

"OK,fine with me."

"Okay, see u later." He grin a little and wave a goodbye to me and bow to the other including Twice politely while he follow his member who is leaving. Before he turn around, I wave to him back and continue walking while having a chat with the members.

When we're there, we wave Twice a goodbye and bow to them before they go to their table. The 7 of us take our food and eat together. After a few minute, everyone finish eating expect for Seungmin and Haewon who still have a lot of food on their plate, so we sat there chatting for a while so Seungmin and Haewon can finish their food.