|| 0:1 ||

"It's been 4 or 5 years now.. and I called all of you here to decided your group's name along with the debut date and others details too." The director said while looking at the 7 girls sitting in front of him. They finally can debut together. The 7 girls smiles widely while looking at each other with wide eyes. They couldn't contain their happiness and hold hands with each other.

It has always been their goals to debut together as a group ever since the day that they meet each other. They've gone through many hardship together. It has been a tough life since then. They had to go through the never-ending practice every day and night causing them to sometimes became sore. Some of them even get hurt while practicing. Furthermore, their pd set them up to become a backup dancer and backup singer for another company which is JYP as he is a really close friend to JYP pd-nim himself. He said we need to gain a stage experience because he want us to get comfortable and get used to performing in front of people. It is also to avoid a stage fright when we debut later. Moreover, they also need to go to school and do all the homework and vice versa since their debut is not yet being confirm. Not to mention, they also come from a small company which begin with only two actor as their artist. But fortunately, an idol and actor goes by the name Ok Taecyeon has joined the company last year making it three of them. Their status as the trainee there also need to be hidden from the public as the company didn't want to drag any attention which can affect them in any way. It has been a really busy and tired day of the past 4/5 years for them. They worked really hard for a debut. Fortunately, all their hard work is paid off as they're going to debut any time soon.

"Your position has been divided up. We will confirm it to you guys later. One more thing. I'm sorry to say this, but we need to exclude Haewon from the group because she can't fit either in the vocal line or rap line." As the director continue with a disappointed voice.

There is a long pause after that as they didn't expect those news at all until their chosen leader decide to politely ask. "But she has been a trainee along with us, I don't think we can-".

Before the leader could finish her sentences, the manager who is sitting beside the director interrupt her. "I'm sorry.. but Haewon-ah, the music director said, your singing abilities need to be trainee more. We couldn't wait since we have decide to make the debut in this late 2019. Even if we wait, you know it will take too long. I hope you understand our decision." Their manager know what they have been through. He really want to help but he couldn't think of a way.

The said girl could only hang her head low as she is upset about it. She couldn't make any eye contact with her members as she fell guilty toward them. She really want to debut in a group with them but will only become a burden so she decide to accept the fact that she is useless. "It's okay, I can come back and become an actress one day. Later, you guys can be proud of me for achieving my dream. We could meet again later. Right ?" Haewon reply with her fake cheerful voice. She was trying to suppress her sad thoughts as she don't want to worry her members any more. She really want to be as positive as she always do but somehow she fail this time.

Ignoring the director and the manager stare, Chaeyoung reply Haewon with fury. "But I thought you changed your dream. I thought you don't want to become an actress anymore. I thought you said you really want to debut with us. I thought you said to debut together in a group with us is your dream." Chaeyoung said with a disappointed voice. She couldn't believe her friend just give up easily like that. She don't know what to think anymore. They were supposed to be happy about their debut because that was what they really want but its the opposite. They couldn't believe what was happening right now. They could only hope this was just a dream.

Once again Haewon fell guilty towards the other. She fell guilty for making them sad. She could see all of them hanging their head low. Some of them could be seen trying to suppress their tears away and the other could be seen crying already. She can't bare the pain seeing her member like this. She fell a pang of pain inside her. She want to comfort them but scared it will only make them more sad but at least she want to assure them that she is okay. "I didn't say that I quit my dream to become an actress. It has became my second dream since then." Haewon said again trying to assure them that she was okay.

The director and the manager can only watch they cry with a pity. They are thinking of how to comfort them but their thought is cut by a voice.

"Pd-nim. We can wait. We can wait until she was good enough to make it in the vocal line or even the rap line. She just need a little more time. Please let her be in this group." The leader said politely again this time with a desperate voice.

The director can only sigh. If they wait a little more they may lose the opportunity to bring them out to the public. "I'm sorry to disappoint you Gyeongmin, but this may be the only opportunity for you guys to debut. We can't-"

Gyeongmin couldn't wait to tell her idea, so she cut the director word. "I'm sorry to cut your word sir, but that's not what I really mean to delivered. I'm saying that we could wait until she is good enough and she can debut later."

All the people in the room look at her with confusion expect Y/N who already know what she mean by that. "What do you mean now? Are you trying to say that I should debut later as a soloist or what? I thought you are geni-" Haewon who attempt to make a joke can't finish her word because she is interrupted by a harsh word by the youngest.

"No genius! What she was trying to say is that we should debut first and you could join the group later as a new member. Only after you are genius enough." Y/N jokingly said the last sentences with a slight annoy voice ignoring the fact that they are now in front of the director.

"No, only after pd-nim allow it." Gyeongmin said politely again toward the director with hope. As their leader, she fell responsible and guilty about it even if its not her fault. She couldn't help but to fell guilty about it. She fell as if she can't take care of them. She fell as if she is not responsible enough to become their leader. She fell as if she is not strong enough. She fell guilty because they choose her as their leader because they believe in her but its already a mess even before they could debut. That's why she was trying so hard to solve the matter right now.

"I don't know. Maybe we could consider that. If that is what you guys really want, I will try to discuss this with our management director and set a meeting about it as this is not only one side decision which I can decide by my own. I will set another meeting after the decision has been made." The director pause for a moment and once again sigh before he continue. " Until then, you can continue your schedule like you guys usually do." The director smile a little as he saw how determined their leader are to keep them together. He believe someday, those determination of her could help the group RISE up.

---

I'm sorry if this chapter was too short. Thank you for reading.

I just want to remind the reader that 'people make mistake'. So, I'm sorry for any typos or whatever mistakes I do.