{ chapter eighteen }

Cheryls POV [ at dinner ]
"You look beautiful" Toni said holding my hand from across the table "As do you" I smiled and the waiter came "What can I get you two ladies" He asked "We're both gonna have the caesar salad" Toni replied bluntly as she saw him checking me out "Alright and drinks?" He says writing it down on his notepad "Two red wines" Toni replied again before I could, he smiled and walked away.

"Jealous much?" I giggled "I was not jealous!" She said blushing.

A different waiter came with our food and drinks "Thank you" I say smiling "No problem" She smiled walking away.

Tonis POV
After dinner

I saw Cheryl walking up to the bedroom me following, I locked the door ready to have some fun.

Cheryl slowly took off her red dress that she was wearing revealing her red lace panties "Oh woah baby" I said walking over to her, grabbing her waist and kissing her.

I gently pushed her down on the bed crawling on top of her, leaving small kisses down her neck.

"I need you" She moaned "Patience babe" I replied kissing her breasts while unclipping her bra and throwing it somewhere in the room.

I put my hand down her panties cupping her wet core teasing her, she moaned loudly.

"Stop..teasing" she let out a groan of annoyance.

Cheryls POV

"Baby please" I moaned as she was teasing my entrance "Do you like these panties" She asked

I nodded yes.

"I'll buy you a new pair" She replied ripping them off me "That was hot" I smirked.

She slowly started kissing my inner thigh getting closer and closer to my core, I whimpered when I felt her hot breath on my core.

"Tell me what you want princess" She says looking at me.

"I want you..to fuck the life..out of me." I whispered as she started rubbing my clit.

Without a warning she plunged two fingers into my core "FUCK!" I screamed arching my back.

"You like that baby?" She asked adding a third finger "Y-yes" I stuttered through moans.

I felt that knot tightening in my stomach "I-I'm gonna cum" I managed to get out.

"Cum for me princess" Toni says pumping her fingers in and out at a faster speed.

I let out a loud moan as I came all over Toni's fingers, she put her fingers to my mouth letting me suck them clean.

"Your turn babe" I say pushing flipping our positions so i'm on top of her.

Toni's POV

I smirked at her as she kissed down my stomach ignoring where I needed her most.

"Cheryl..no teasing" I let out a cry.

She rolled her eyes and started to kitty lick my clit "Don't..stop" I moan

I felt her stick her tongue in and out of my core "BABY" I screamed.

She then started fingering me with two of her fingers.

All the pleasure was making me see stars.

"I'm..gonna..cum" I moaned as a squirted.

Cheryl licked my pussy clean and laid beside me "Babe you squirted" She smirked slightly.

"That's so embarrassing" I say hiding my face in my hands "Don't be it was hot" She replied kissing my cheek and cuddling into my side.

"I love you." I say softly

"I love you more." She said before falling into a deep sleep.

I smiled, pulling blankets over us and falling asleep.

oh ma gay!1!1! need holy water after dat but yes heres da smut 🥺 also i know it's rlly bad sorry xo