chapter 1

A/N: This is my first book on Wattpad and I know I will need practice so please go easy on the comments feel free to give me your opinion and any notes on how I can improve thank you also I have a diry mouth so expect cuss words (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Natsu POV.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
I gron and hit my alarm clock on my nightstand it's a new year at fairy tail high. I gron again at the thought of another year of girls chasing me it's mostly be because I am the play boy and not to mention I am hot as well .

I get out of bed and start to get dressed I picked a white mussel t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans and head down stairs. I see Zerf my older brother eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Zerf" i say as I walk pass him to the front door He stops me by throwing something at my head "what was that for?!" I yell and turn around and glare at him.

"Natsu you know I want you to eat before you leave this house" He says firmly.

I open my mouth to argue but shut it because he is giving me that look that says 'Dont even think about arguing with me' I sign and grab a apple and take a bite before walking out the door.

I see my friend/enemy Gray Fullbuster outside waiting for me in his car. When I get in he says "it's about time"he says in a cocky tone as we drove to school.

Lucy POV.
It's the first day of school and i am walking through the halls in sibertooth high I won't be here long because I am going to be moving and I will transfer to fairy tail high our enemy of the sibertooth high. I have one week, one week to stay goodbye to all my friends and my boyfriend Sting I sent him a text telling him to meet me after class.

Time skip.

After class I meet with sting at the liberty we sit down and just looked at each other I take a deep breath and say "sting...I have to tell u something and your not going to like it"I tell him in a low voice.

"Tell me. what it is Lucy?"

"Sting we have to take a brake."I say's calmy

"What why!"he shouts

"I'm moving and I will be transferring to Fairy tail high" I say simply.

"Your going where?! When?!"

"I'm going to go to fairy tail high in a week" I say sadly the bell rings and I get up and I feel my eyes start to burn and I look away and start to go to class I look back and say "I'm sorry" and rush to class

A/N: I know this was a short story but (494 words)
Not bad for my first time
.
.
.
Out.....