Drinking until the sun rises

She is the strongest sixteen years old, I've ever met.", Nie Huaisang explained. One of the men passed out, the others ran away, bleeding out of their wounds. But she was bleeding too. Her bottom lip was injured and her arm does not look well either. But as a warrior, it was not a big deal. She stretched herself and then at down at one of the bars barstools. The barman looked at her, afraid of her. "Is everything alright, young maiden?", he asked carefully. She nodded. "Of course. Thank you.", she said calmly. She isn't that scary, the barman thought. "Here, have a shot with me.", he said and filled a goblet with that well known liquor. "My apologies for the mess I have made in your bar." "Oh never mind. It's alright,  I'm glad you are still alive.", he said smiling. She laughed in a very cute way. Everyone could say, that the barman was totally into her.

"So she is able to have fun?", Wei Wuxian asked in surprise. "She is able to be nice and flirty, I can't believe it!", he laughed.

"So what's your name, young maiden?" "Xia.", she did not want to tell everyone she was a Nie Sect disciple.

"Must be her birth name. I only know her as XiaoHui.", Nie Huaisang thought out loud.

It was her fifth drink, but she did not care, she was quite good in drinking alcohol. The boys stopped drinking but started counting her goblets of liquor. "I didn't know, she is that good! I regret not inviting her.", Wei Wuxian sighed. "But why is she here? Did she follow us?", Nie Huaisang asked. It is very annoying to have a shadow always watching, he thought. "It doesn't seem like she is supervising you.", Jiang Cheng said. "Haha, she's busy with flirting!" "To be honest, she's quite pretty, so why not?", Jiang Cheng mentioned. "You think she's pretty? Do you have a crush on her?", Wei Wuxian teased. He shook his head, giving up with his brother.

Nie Xia finished her seventh goblet. The bottle was empty. She stood up, bowed slightly to the barman and was about to leave. "Nie Xia!", Wei Wuxian called. She turned around, giving him a death glare. "Nie Xia! Nie Xia, come here and drink with us!", he shouted. She went over to their table. "Do not call me Xia. For you it is Nie XiaoHui.", she said. "So why not? You can call me Wei Ying instead.", he smiled. "No. Thank you young Master Wei." "So where do you want to go now?", Jiang Cheng asked. "Find an inn. I am tired. I need to stay awake tomorrow." "Let's finish our drinks together and go to find an inn together." She shook her head. "Why do you hate us so much?" "I do not." "Fine, so sit down!" Wei Wuxian patted the empty sitting mat. "I am sorry for always being a spoilsport. But Master Nie told me to so.", she said. "Never mind. In fact you're right.", Jiang Cheng said. "But please don't tell my brother about drinking!", Nie Huaisang cried. "She can't. She's drinking with us.", Wei Wuxian laughed.