Welcome to the Family ep 6

joon came home and went straight into his office. "morning joon" "morning jin. sorry for that i am late. i drove tae to work." "why are u grinning?" "am i?" jin laught and nodded. "oh its just a fantastic day, thats all. how is hobi?" "great. he is officially mine." "oh congrats!" jin smiled. "lets start the work, shall we?"

tae was not paying attention today. he was in his thoughts. his hands unconsciously always went to his belly. tae was worried.

"so doc....whats wrong with me?" gwen sighed. "hobi, firstly everything is okay with u. secondly maybe u shouldn't put so much pressure on yourself?! it takes time to get pregnant." hobi sighed. "u are right. i should concentrate on my studies." the doc nodded. "yeah. u should. pupps will come when u at least expect them." she smiled knowingly. "i hope" hobi whispered.

jimin rode yoongi. "oh yeah......right there......ooooohhhhh......fuck yoongi!" jimin yelled out and came. jimin panted and rolled on his back. yoongi moved over him. "not done babe" he pushed in again and thrusted fast to get his high too.

kook sat on the chair next to the bed and tried to chace his tieredness away. his turn was half an hour ago, but he knew he would have to perform soon again. he heard yoongi moaned out and knew he just came. all three were exhausted. jimin smacked his lips and rubbed his hands on his tummy. he felt good.

jimin stretched his body and yawned. "get up jimin. take a shower, u too yoongi. i change the sheets. its disgusting how much fluids are on them." "its yours too" jimin panted. kook giggled. "i cant move..." "oh big baby" kook sighed. he threw jimin over his shoulder and carried him to the shower. yoongi still didn't move a toe. "arent u going to shower too?" yoongis eyes were closed. "yoongi is dead" he mumbled. kook laught. "come on. lets get u alive again." "cant move" "i ll help u" he pulled on yoongis arm, but his friend made himself heavy and dident move.

"yoongi!" he pulled again and fell on him. "owwww....u are heavy man!" "your own fault. u lazy ass should get up." yoongi grinned. he leaned up and gave kook a deep kiss. "for what was that?" "i think i start to like u" "are your hormons out of control?" "no....." his hand grabbed his junk. "no....not horny" kook sighed. "asshole" yoongi grinned again and pressed a kiss onto his mouth. it got heated, until they heard a cough. "u are doing it without me?" "we thought u need a break"

jimin smiled. "ok than go on." he watched his alphas devour themselfs. he scubed closer, got on his knees, leaned his head on his hands and watched them. it was hella erotic to see his alphas that way. he wondered who would be playing the omega in this. a bit of jealously hit jimin. but this scene was too good not to endure that feeling.

the alphas rolled on their sides. "i cant see..." jimin stood up and sat on their thighs. he tilted his head. yoongis and kooks hands touched their bodys. even they didnt do anything else for the last few days than fucking, they still felt arousel by touching the other. jimin enjoyed the show so much. his body wanted to be inbetween them. "let me in" the boys stopt and made room for jimin to lay down. "i think its time u get the both of us at ones baby" kook whispered. jimin smiled. he eagerly nodded and kissed first kook than turned to yoongi. "do it. i am ready"

hobi came for work in the afternoon. he tilted his head and looked at tae. "okay. whats with u? are u sick?" tae smiled. "i think i shouldn't ate the burrito for breakfast. its laying like a stone in my stomach." "drink some tea. wait a sec. i get u one" "thanks hobi! how was your appointment?" hobi sighed. "my body is ready. just my stress isn't allowing it obviously" tae smiled. "i heard that before. if u trying too hard for a pupp, your body shuts down. a lot of couples got kids when they decided that it wasnt to be their time to have some. just relax man." hobi smiled. "i know and thanks tae"

tae sipped his tea and watched the kids. they were adorable. he could see his running around too, playing, laughing, huging him. he felt a very warm feeling around his belly. his hand caressed it.