Double date with Oli and Evie

Evie's POV

To say I'm excited about tonight is an understatement, I'm reuniting with Miss Dianne Buswell we've been trying to get this double date in for ages but with Joe's stint in Waitress, Dianne's rehearsals for Strictly and them going over to Australia for Christmas we haven't managed to fit it in, however tonight suits all of us.

Joe's POV

Tonight we're going out on a well deserved and much needed date night but tonight we're turning it into a double date with Oli and Evie. Dot is upstairs stressing on what to wear I've got the Uber booked in half an hour. After an hour of stressing Dots finally gone for a black jumper, black mini skirt with black knee length boots.

Oli's POV

We've just arrived at the restaurant where we're meeting Joe and Dianne, it's been months since the four of us got together for a meal and catch up so this is long overdue. Evie is buzzing tonight I think she's more excited to see Dianne than she is to be out with me. It's been great to see these two click straight away since Dianne came into our lives. To be honest Joe doing Strictly was the best decision he's made.

Double date vibes

Looking at the table from the outside you'd see four happy little souls, happy to be reunited

Looking at the table from the outside you'd see four happy little souls, happy to be reunited. It looks like there's two conversations going on at the table with the two girls deep in one convo and the boys looking happy at how well their respective partners friendship is blossoming. There was no awkward convo's happening with the boys catching up on future projects they had in the pipe line. Happiness looked good on all of them as they tucked into there food.

Oli, Evie, Joe and Di's POV

We've all decided to make this an annual double date night and this time to not let it go months before the next one is pencilled into the diary.

Dianne's POV

Back at ours after a fun night catching up with Oli and Evie, I wanted a roast tonight but the restaurant only had one left which Joe had order so when our for came to the table Joe shared his with me and I gave him some of my meal, we always end up sharing our food wherever we end up for a meal. To end tonight I just want to cuddle up to my Joseph in our favourite spot in our house.

Oli - top night with these three 💜

A/N short one today, struggled to write this one however I may get some inspiration and add to it later but wanted to get something out before today's Di @ 5

💜
Claire