Chapter 4

----------RECAP ---------                       

I can't believe that just happened . *DING* I looked at my phone and see that Daniel DMed me again. I opened the dm believing I was dreaming.

Seaveydaniel: do you mind if I have your number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REAL TIME

                                                   me:UMMM ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS???!!!

SeaveyDaniel: DEAD SERIOUS

                                                              Me:HOLD ON IMA FREAK OUT FOR A MOMENT

SeaveyDaniel:Take your time love.

                                                    Me:Okay um yeah sure it's um (209)-246-2527

SeaveyDaniel:ok ima call you 

Real life Your POV aka Abby's POV

THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!! NO WAY THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!! My thoughts are interrupted by the default ringtone. Its a facetime call. DANIEL! Hesitant, I answer the phone after fixing my hair. All I can see is a black screen and Daniels beautiful voice. 

(song above) 

"If I could tell her

Tell her everything I see
If I could tell her
How she's everything to meBut we're a million worlds apartAnd I don't know how I would even start
If I could tell herIf I could tell her
But what do you do when there's this great divide?He just seemed so far awayAnd what do you do when the distance is too wide?It's like I don't know anythingAnd how do you say
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love youBut we're a million worlds apart
And I don't know how I would even start
If I could tell her
If I could"

As he finishes singing his face pops up on the screen smiling showing off that adorable tooth gap. I instantly smile. The smile I am rarely able to show. 

"Alright Abby whats going on?" He said catching me off guard. "w-what do you mean?" "I mean why do you want to end your life?" I could see tears form in his eyes, threatening to fall. I stay silent until I hear him say," Its okay love I won't judge or anything" Hearing that I almost immediately break down crying. I can feel a panic attack start to rise. The only thing calming me down was Daniels smooth voice telling me that everything would be fine and to breath. after about 2 or 3 minutes of him trying to calm me down, my breathing slows and I feel relaxed. After a minute of being completely calm I tell him everything from me getting bullied since 6th grade to now as a senior to me almost killing myself all those times. When I finish my stories i see him watching me, tears streaming down his face. "Abby love." He paused for a second before speaking again," You said you live in LA right?" "Yeah why" "No reason um can I have your mum or dads number?" A tear almost escapes my eye as i think about my dad that died a few years back. I didn't bring it up though. "Um  yeah my mum's number is  (209)-246-2536." "Thank you love I'll call you back in a few minutes okay?" "Okay Daniel I love you." "Love you too" And that was the end of the call. 

Daniels POV

After talking to Abby I swear I'm catching feelings. I cant catch feelings though, I'll end up getting hurt. Maybe not. She is something different. ANYWHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I have to call her mum and ask her where she  lives and if she will help me and the guys surprise her. I type in the number I wrote down and call her. "Hello who is this" confusion basically dripping off of her  words. "Hello miss is this Abby Newson's mother?" "Um yes, why did something happen to her?" This time she was concerned. "No ma'am she is fine. My name is Daniel Seavey I'm in the band that Abby really likes. Why Don't We. And I was wondering if you would help me surprise her?" "Facetime me so I know it's really you also, which one are you im gonna look you up?" "Im the one with the tooth gap Daniel Seavey ma'am." "Ok I'll switch to facetime." I switched the call to facetime so she could see its me and not a 50 year old pedo.  Shes a doctor. Or a nurse. She's wearing scrubs. Abby looks just like her. The hair, the eyes, everything. "Hey Miss, so yeah I was wondering if I could surprise Abby and maybe take her to dinner or something show her how great life is?" Nervous she would say no and call my a creep I fiddled nervously with my hands. Relieved when she says,"Sure you seem like a really sweet guy and I know how much my daughter loves you guys, so sure why not." "Thank you so much um so I wanted to surprise her at your house if that's okay? I wanted to wait in her room and when she walks in I'll start singing her favorite song. Is that okay?" "That sounds perfect she will love it. So when did you want to surprise her."(N/A IF I SAY SURPRISE ONE MORE TIME!) "Um as soon as possible." (ITS 4:30 PM AT THIS POINT) "How about tomorrow after she gets home from school?" "Perfect, what time?" "Get here at around 12:30, she gets out then but she walks. The address is 5108 Woodley Avenue." In the back I heard someone yell code blue.( A patient is flat lining) She cursed under her breath and quickly hung up. 5108 Woodley Avenue huh? I look up the house on google maps and holy shit.