END

AN: I'll tell ya when to start the song. Or you can listen to it right now and just get the feeling from it.

Izuku woke up and look to his side, then saw mina sleeping. He sighed and pulled mina closer without waking her up, then thought about everything that has happened. It's been a week since they saved mina, she spent that whole week with her family and izuku had to stay back at the dorms. He didn't like it, but he understood she needed time with her family, but now, shes back with him. Mina told him everything that Darius was planning, and izuku was happy that he ruined it, it brought him actual happiness. Orca kept apologizing to izuku over the week, which made him laugh, but, izuku accepted it. Mina's eyes opened slowly, and saw izukus chest in front of her.

She smiled and buried her head into his chest, then said "good morning izuku.." sleepily. Izuku hugged her tightly and yawned. "Its good to have you back, mina." Mina smiled, then got up and grabbed her phone. She saw the time and said "alright well, it's time for school... I guess we have to get ready.." Izuku sighed, then stood up and kissed mina. He backed up and opened the door, then said "I'll see you when you're done." And walked out.

//Later\\

Aizawa entered the classroom and saw everyone surrounding mina, telling her that they are glad she is okay. Some were crying tears of joy, and others were shouting in excitement. "Alright everyone settle down and go back to your seats." Aizawa said, and everyone listened. "It's good to have you back mina.. I'm sorry I couldn't go and help save you, I had to help the rest of the students with staying calm after izuku came running in with guns in his hands."

Mina looked over to izuku with a grin, and izuku smiled. "And izuku, good job not killing anyone." Aizawa finished, then izuku nodded. Aizawa started teaching normally and izuku sighed, then layed his head on his desk. Something hit his head, so he looked up and turned around seeing mina pointing to the board while whispering "pay attention!" He sighed, then looked up to the board.

"Man I can't wait to get back into hero training!" Mina yelled as they were walking down to the gym. Izuku chuckled, then they kept walking while mina kept cheering. He was about to say something Until alarms started going off. Izuku and mina covered Their ears, then the speaker went off saying "WARNING WARNING! VILLAINS ARE ATTACKING!" Izuku looked outside and saw the front gate close with metal doors, then heard a boom. It happened two more times, then the metal doors came flying off.

The first one to walk through the gate was Darius, then a bunch of villains started flooding through. "Goddamn it!" Izuku shouted, then turned to mina. "Mina, go find aizawa and the rest of the class and stay there!" He started running away until mina grabbed his arm. "Wait what about you izuku?! You know you can't beat him with the chip in your head!" Izuku sighed, then kissed her. He backed up and said "mina, I'm tired of running away from him. Its time to end this, for good." Mina hugged him, then sighed sadly. "Please.. please don't die." Izuku nodded, then started running to the window until mina stopped him. "Use the stairs this time izuku!" He groaned, then started running to the stairs.

Izuku ran through the front door and saw Darius smiling. He started walking slowly, then yelled "What are you doing here Darius?!" He started laughing, then had a serious look. "I CAME BACK FOR SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME!" Izukus eyes opened wide. "ITS ABOUT TIME I STOP LETTING YOU GET TO COMFORTABLE AND TAKE YOU BACK!" Darius shouted, then a smirk came on his face. "Go get him guys!" Darius shouted again, then every villain started running towards izuku. "Goddamn it.. I can't waste my quirk now, or I can't fight darius.." izuku looked down to his swords. "I'm sorry mina, but I might have to.. Kill some of them.." izuku started reaching for his swords, but felt a big hand on his shoulder.