Waking Up

I wrote this story in one day when I was bored at my mom's office so it really won't be too good just to warn you.  My mom kinda got creeped out by this story so if you don't like that type of stuff better stop reading.  But other than that it was really fun to write.  Hope you enjoy.  Also please comment I would love to hear some feed back.  

"Ollie, Ollie. Wake up mom made breakfast. Can't you smell it?"

"Ellie, chill. It will still be there when we get down there. I said getting out of bed. Unless I eat it before you get down there." I said running downstairs to the kitchen.

"No fair that was cheating," Ellie said.

We both made it to the kitchen, of course, I got there first. Ellie was right behind me the whole time though. I have always been faster than her. We sat down at the table in the kitchen.

"Kids, slow down. I made enough for both of you two. Oliver, can you feed the dog before you go out today, please?"

"Yes, mom of course. Oh hey, could I take Ellie to the park with me too? I think she would love it."

"That would be so nice of you. Ellie do you want to go with your big brother to the park today?" My mom asked.

"Yes! Thank you, Ollie, that would be so fun."

"Alright, you two. Eat up and I have to go to work. See you later. Oh and Oliver make sure you lock up when you leave okay."

"Yes, ma'am got it, love you," I said.

"Love you too."

The pancakes mom made us was so good. We finished them quickly and then got ready for the park.

"Ellie are you ready to go yet?" I yelled from my room.

"Yeah, one sec." She yelled back.

"Meet you downstairs."

I waited for my sister downstairs. She was taking forever so I went to the garage and grabbed the soccer ball and the frisbee.

"Ready let's go," Ellie said heading for the door.

I feed the dog and then we left the house and walked to the park. It was such a nice day so a lot of people were in the park. When we found a spot to play I saw some of my friends.

"Hey, I think that is Greg I wonder what he is up to today?" I asked Ellie looking at my friend.

Ellie's face was full of sadness when I asked her that. She must have thought that they would have wanted to play with me and I would abandon her to play with them.

"You can play with them if you want," Ellie said sadly.

"Why would I do that and miss the opportunity to play with the best person in the whole world? My little sister. I told her. Now do you want to play soccer or with the frisbee?"

"Yay! Let's play with the frisbee."