Two

I awake the next morning with a massive headache and nerves.

Today is the day I plan to tell my parents about my plan for London. I haven't yet told them I've applied for Oxford , I was too scared. My parents always have had my life planned out to the second.

I am to go to Yale university in Connecticut , and I've even already been accepted. I'm nervous about the distance between Oxford and London but I only have to drive there thrice a week for only a few classes.

I realise that it's about an hour drive and I will have to purchase a new car soon. I get out of bed and make my way over to my bathroom.

I look in the mirror and I startle myself when I realise I look this tired and groggy. I use the bathroom quickly and brush my teeth before starting on my hair. I heat up my flat iron and begin to section my hair when I get a text.
*watch out* it reads. I nearly drop my phone into the sink out of fear.
*who is this ?*
*your worst nightmare* they send back.
I don't know what to do so I keep the texts for future references and I finish my hair.

Twenty minutes pass after those texts when I get another.
*me and sine if my old friends are going to the movies in about a half hour .... wanna join* I look at who is from and smile when I see Ron's name at the top of the screen.
*sure I might be a but late tho I have something to do first*

--
I walk down my stairs and rush to the kitchen. I skipped dinner last night at the party so I am really hungry. I begin to pour some cereal into a bowl , when my brother walks into the room.
"Hey , where's mum ?", I ask.
he points to the basement door and I slowly make my way towards it. I walk down the stirs and see my mum sitting at one of the tables set up.

"Mum , I need to tell you something."
"What is it ?", she answers harshly.
"I've been accepted into Oxford University."
"That's great. Oh , and Ms. Maslow called earlier asking about your schedule for Yale."
"Mum , I said I've been accepted into Oxford , I'm going to go," I answer with frustration clear in my tone of voice.
Her head shoots up from where she was looking.
"What do you mean you're going ? You haven't got any money , you're young and naïve , and yo don't know anyone in England !", she screams.
I quickly think if thing to answer when I blurt out the first hung that comes to mind.
"An old friend of mine lives there , her name is Nicola," I'm aware Brighton , London , and Oxford are not very close by but my mum doesn't know that.
"We will talk bout this later," she answers harsher than before.
"I'm going out , I'll be home later."
I don't wait for an answer as I run off back to where I left my breakfast.
I hurry and finish eating then I make my way back to my room to get ready. I never have been very for makeup because I for have the time to apply it in the mornings , but I thought light makeup wouldn't be too hard to finish I'm time.

I finish off my makeup with some Chapstick and brush my teeth. I don't know where we're going so I decide just to wear some jeggings and a white t-shirt along with a pair of checkered vans. I feel my phone vibrate and look at the screen.
*im outside* Ronny says.
I tell him I'll be right down and I grab a piece of gum and head out the door.

---A.N. >>>
sorry it's short I'm typing this during class and I didn't proof read yet lol 😊
kik)) liampaynethebaker
vine)) orn4 // PCD

-Liv