chapter 2

"Time to sleep" you said.

"okayou? mommy" Kookie went to you.

"mommy?" you asked the little boy and you're shocked when he calls you that.

"Sorry..... I.. Just miss my mommy" Kookie look down while his arm on his back, he was scared if you gets angry for calling you that.

"awww it's okay you can call me that" you pick him up so he won't be scared.

"Really?" Kookie asked excitedly while he's two arms around your neck.

"of course.... You said you miss your mommy right? So there's nothing wrong with that" you smiled at the little boy.

1 week later

Morning
You're sleeping peacefully when suddenly your phone is ringing, you grab your phone from your night stand and answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"hello, Y/n is busy and she's not going to work today, you said with a sleepy voice.

"I swear to God if you won't get your ass here i will choke you with a potato!" your older sister shout from the phone.

You sat down in the bed with a lazy move and said.

"can't i rest for a days? unnie" you whined.

"excuse you, you didn't go to work for 1 whole damn week! You know i can't even go to party because of you!" she yelled again.

"okay okay.... I'll be there at 12" you said.

"if you come at 12, at 1 you're dead already" she said with a straight voice.

"fine let me take a shower first, syl Hyejin unnie" you quickly hung up.

You Stan up and throw your phone in the bed and went to you cabinet to take your towel and put it on your shoulder, you was about to walk to the bathroom, then your phone ringed again.

"can't she even wait for 1 hour!? Ughhhh" you mumbled while walking to your bed and and you picked up.

"YAH! CAN'T YOU WAIT!? DON'T WORRY I'LL BE THERE! YOU'RE SO IMPATIENT!" You yelled on the phone.

"u-uhm Y/n it's me Jungkook and sorry for bothering you in this early morning" You covered your mouth.

"OMG i'm so sorry, I thought it's my sister, i'm really really sorry" you said on the phone.

"Btw why are you calling?" you asked him.
"actually Kookie really wants to see you, he can't stop crying last night because he wants to see you, is it okay to you" Jungkook said and you can hear Kookie is crying.

"poor Kookie, yeah it's okay so i'll pick him up at xxxx can you two wait there?" you asked him.

"yeah sure and tysm" Jungkook said.

"okay" you hung up the call.

Fact:
Y/n doesn't like saying "bye" on the phone and always hung up unpropose even the conversation is not over yet.

You went to the bathroom and take a shower.

Time skip

You arrived at xxxxxx to pick Kookie up, you see both of them standing there while the little boy is waving at you happily.

You waved back at the little boy while smiling and went to them.

"Did you guys wait for long?" you asked.

"no we just arrived" Jungkook response.

"mommy i miss you!" Kookie hugged you, Jungkook looked at you