Chapter 3

hey minnies! (its a fandom name in my yt) i'm sorry for not uploading this past few months, i was actually giving up, i just install back, and i hope you all support me and enjoy the fanfiction.

enjoy reading.

both of you and Jungkook stared at each other awkwardly

"Kookie, don't make your mommy suffer, she might be busy" Jungkook explained, hopping that his son would understand and don't want you to feel uncomfortable.

"but i want her to stay" kookie pout, his smol feet running towards you as he hugged your leg not wanting to let go of it.

"Kookie.. don't worry tomorrow i promise we'll go to my workplace again, do you want that?" comfort Y/n. hoping that the little boy will understand, to your surprise he nodded

a smile appeared in your lips, standing up with a satisfaction expressed on you, Jungkook somehow feel happy that his son aren't that much stubborn.

"but i still want her to sleep here so we can go together tomorrow" said Kookie

a few hours later

"h-here wear this i hope it's okay to you" Jungkook hand you his shirt and his boxer since he don't have any woman's clothes.

"yeah it's....fine with me" You awkwardly take the clothes he gave, walking to the bathroom as you starts cleaning yourself.

"daddy, where's mommy i wanna play with her" Kookie came, carrying his toys with his arm, his doe eyes wondering around the guess room, looking for you.

Jungkook chuckles as he pick his son up, walking out of the room while carrying Kookie.

"Kookie let's eat dinner first then you can play" Jungkook kissed his son's forehead, placing Kookie gently on the chair at the kitchen.

45 minutes later

"woah this shirt is so big" it reminds you when your ex fiancé let you wear his hoodie, the time you both being lovely dovey.

you can't believe he will cheat on you, yes it hurts you, bcs giving all your love to him, and end up having a new one, it makes you feel like everything meant nothing.

his proposal means nothing, it feels like your relationship, your feelings is just meant nothing to him.

without realizing your tears escape from your eyes as it rolled down, quickly wiping it away, and walk to you

you opened the door, looking for the little boy, a smile plastered on your face, hearing the little boy's voice towards the kitchen.

your eyes quickly spotted Kookie and his dad Jungkook, he was cooking, you walked to them.

"hey" "oh hey" Jungkook glanced.

"dad, mommy Y/n looks like my mom" Kookie's eyes lit up, Jungkook went silence after seeing your figure.

he would lie if he did not miss his wife wearing his shirt, cooking together with him, a flashback came in his mind, of how sweet they are together.

but now look at him being a single father, taking care of his son, he's happy with his life but feel incomplete without his wife, which's Kookie's mother.