Blowjob - Park Jimin 18+

Blowjob ~ Park Jimin
smut, nsfw
it's a friday night and you are clubbing with your bestfriend, irene. you recently got dumped by your boyfriend, Park Jimin. he is the it boy of the school and he knows it. you didn't really want to get in that kind of light, to get all the attention and he couldn't handle it. he broke op with you 3 days ago over text and you were pissed at first. you still had feelings for him and that bothered you. totally zoned out in your thoughts, you felt an arm swing over your shoulder. "bitch, i know you're still stuck up with Jimin in your head, but you gotta have some fun with me. i didn't bring you here for nothing" Irene screams in your ear to top the loud music. you shrug your shoulders and sip your cocktail. "i'm not really in the mood, i'm sorry."
"we are gonna find you a cute guy to dance with and maybe even more " she winks. you sigh and grab her hand. "alright then."

you take the last sip of your drink and stand up from your barstool. you feel yourself getting tipsy and after a few minutes you're totally into the music. you wildly swing your hips to the beat as hips don't lie by shakira blasted through the speakers. suddenly, two strong hands grip your waist and a sweet cologne enters your nose. "looking good, y/n. i didn't know you could dance like this." the man says in your ear. this voice, you recognized it immediately. "Jimin?" you ask, he smirks and spins you around. his chest is now touching yours and his eyes scan your face. "don't touch me, asshole." you hiss at him. "ooh feisty, calm down babe, i'm not here to make you mad. i'm here because i want to show you something."

you gasped, wide eyes. "don't be stupid, Jimin, you're the one who broke up with me." you spat
"alright, words aren't working, i guess i have to show you then babygirl."
he grabbed your wrist harshly and pulled you from the crowd. "wait! i'm here with Irene and-"
"yeah, she's making out with tae, don't worry about her now babe." he interrupts you and pushes you in a bathroom stall. he presses you against the wall and kisses your neck roughly. his hands roam your body and stop at your ass. he gives it a hard squeeze, and you moan. you missed this and you just let it happen. your eyes are squeezed shut when his hand rub your clothed pussy. "fuck baby, moan for me again and i'm gonna lose it. you decided to tease him and squeeze his crotch. he was already rock hard. he grunts and pushes you down.

"suck me." he demanded and you quickly took of his belt and pants. you teased him at first but he was impatient. "don't you tease me babe, take me all in." his words made your pussy wet and gave you tingles in your stomach.

"oh yeah baby, grab that dick and suck what's yours. you missed daddy, huh?" he grabs your hair in a ponytail and pushes your head deeper on his shaft. you gag and choke on his dick and he throws his head back, eyes rolling to the back of his head. "god baby, your mouth is magical." he moans loud. "don't you dare to stop, fuck" he hisses at you. you smirked and sucked harder.
"fuck, i'm conna cum." he moans and shoots his load in your mouth. "swallow." he pulls you up to his height and kisses your lips. "god, i missed you babe." he says as he wipes your tears away from your gagging. you smirked and tangled your hands in his hair.

"why don't you show me how much you missed me at your place, huh?"