Chapter 4

Belize

I got home and l laid the girls down. We were beat.

"You sleeping over?" I asked Leanna.

"Yeah sure. I need to take a shower. I feel nasty and stuff." Leanna said. I giggled, "Kay then go take one." Leanna  rolled her eyes and walked past me to the bathroom. She wasn't a guest

Steven had text me and I instantly fell in love.

Steven:Hey Ma.
Belize: Hey Steven
Steven: Wyd?
Belize: Laying down.
Steven: Without meee?!
Belize: Yeaah. Lmfaoo! Hbu?
Steven: Talking to my future.
Belize: Oh...
Steven: Aka Belize Jackson.
Belize: Jackson? Where did you get that from?
Steven: Ya card. Lmao
Belize: Oh. -.- And I'm your future?
Steven: Yump.
Belize: Mm. Okay.
Steven: Mmm. Talk to you tomorrow Belly.
Belize: Night Babe
Steven: YASSS!
Belize: Nigga I meant Steven. Lmfao Night.

When I looked I seen Leanna looking at me like I was crazy, "What hoe?" I asked. She shook her head, "Nothing. Over there phone fucking." I laughed loudly, "Nah, never that." Leanna rolled her eyes and began texting her little girlfriend,"Okay." I got up and grabbed my towel, "Tell Mya I said hey." "No bitch go take a shower. Stank ass fish." I rolled my eyes and did my business.

August

I laid Lanai on the bed as she was still sleep. She shook a little but went back to sleep. I went to take a shower and all that good stuff. When I got out, I seen her cuddled up with a bear. "Lanai what the hell you doing talking to a bear?" I chuckled and she smiled. "My dad got it for me when I was 5. It really means the world to me." i laid on the bed and pulled her on my lap, " Baby, your dad was a great guy. He's in a better place now though." Lanai smiled at me and laid her head on my chest, "I know." She closed her eyes and wentto sleep as I did too.

+Morning+

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled my eyes, who the hell is calling me at this time of morning? It's 6 AM, are people serious? I looked at my phone and seen the words "Mariah" on my phone. I sighed and answered pissed due to the fact she's calling my and that she woke me up. "What?" I asked. "Damn well good morning to you August?" She said. I rolled my eyes at her smart remark, "look girl what do you want?" She giggled,"Well, we haven't linked in a while. And I really need you Aug." I shook my head, " What don't you get? Man call my phone again and see what your ass got coming for you. I'm not single no more. So I ain't gonna do single shit. Fuck!" I hung up, got my blood pressure going up at this time of day. Fuck wrong with her? "Who was that August?" Lanai said wide awake. "Some girl." I replied. "Let me see your phone." she said calmy. I passed her my phone, she put in the password and called the recent call. Lanai put her on speaker and I knew this was gonna be war.

Mariah: Hello?
Lanai: Hello. 
Mariah: Who's this?
Lanai: Lanai Jackson. And who are you?
Mariah: Aw, your August's new side huh?
Lanai: Naw, I'm August's only.
Mariah: Not what he was saying boo. 
Lanai: Look girl, leave MY nigga alone and find your own. Over here hating and shit girl gone with all of that. Damn shame, and I know he told your hard headed ass to leave him alone. Call his phone again Mariah and see if I don't whoop that ass. 

Lanai hung up and passed me my phone," Lucky I wasn't on my ratchet shit this morning. Let me find you talking to her again August! I don't got time for the bull." she said getting up off my chest and going to her side. "This ain't bull Lanai." I said to her. "Whatever August let me find you talking to any bitch. I gave you my heart again, and if you break it when it's not even fully healed, I'm gonna break ya damn face. Understood?" she said with attitude all in her voice. "Man whatever, with all that bullshit." I said rolling my eyes. "Bullshit? This is bullshit August? Forget it." she said getting out of bed. "Lanai." I said walking after her. She continued to ignore me and I was still walking after her. "LANAI." I yelled. She turned around with tears streaming down her face, "WHAT AUGUST? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" She cried and yelled I pulled her into a hug and she punched my chest repeatedly. "Baby calm down." I said as she tried pulling away from me. "No August leave me alone!" she said pulling away from me and running to the bathroom. I heard her lock the door and I ran to the door. "Lanai open up." I said calmy no respond. "LANAI OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" I yelled kicking it. The door bust open and I seen she was gone. Fuck!