Angel: Sire In Need (Angel's POV)

Summary: Set when Wolfram and Heart made Darla human, but also set when Angel fell or jumped out of a Wolfram and Heart window and onto the cement with glass around him. Will Angel care about Darla? Will he help her?

My name is Angel and I am a vampire with a gypsy cursed soul. I was sired by Darla when I was fifteen in London, England. Back then, I was a soulless monster in love with Darla and vice versa.

After I killed my younger sister and my father, Darla and I tortured and killed people in small towns and villages.

In England, Darla sired William the Bloody now known as Spike.

In Ireland, I sired Drusilla. I killed everyone she loved, which drove her insane. So, she was insane when I sired her.

Soon, bother William and I fell in love with her and fought over here for a long time.

Later, Spike and I tortured a Vampire Slayer and killed her in China. He then later killed a Slayer in Japan.

In England, we met James whom was sired by Elizabeth. James joined us and then we were five.

Later in England, we were attacked by Holtz, a Vampire Hunter, and his friends. Darla and Drusilla got away, while I took an arrow in the lower back. I got on a horse to flee, but James through me off and I landed on the ground. He then fled on a horse and I was captured and tortured by Holtz. Darla and William rescued me close to dawn.

In Scotland, Dru and Darla were seduced by The Immortal. It peeved William and I off and we vowed to kill him, but we never found him.

In Ireland, some gypsies cursed me with a soul for killing a girl that was the most loved of all the gypsies.

When Darla looked at me in fear, I went to live in the dark allies. I knew I had to find my place in the world. I then changed my name from Angelus to Angel. And that's where a demon named Whistler found me. He told me to follow him if I wanted to find my place in the world. So, I did. He brought me to Sunnydale, California and assigned me to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He told me to protect her.

For a while, I stayed in the shadows and watched her every night. And then Buffy and I met and fell in love. I lost my soul twice because of happiness. I got it back when Willow, a friend of Buffy's, now a good witch, did a spell to give me my soul back. And then I figured we didn't belong together. So, though it hurt, I broke up with her right before her graduation day. And after her graduation day, I looked at her a distance away from her, before I left town.

When I left, I went to live in LA, home of Angeles. I then became friends with a half demon half human named Doyle and saved Cordy from a vampire and his minions. She joined us and named our business Angel Investigations, made our business cards, and made our motto "We help the helpless."

After Doyle died saving the world Wesley, Gunn, and Fred came one by one and Cordy began getting Doyle's visions when Wes came along.

I knew Cordy from Sunnydale when she was dating Xander, one of Buffy's friends. But after Willow and Xander cheated, she broke up with him before graduation day. I knew Wes from Sunnydale when he went there to be Buffy and Faith's Watcher after the Council fired Giles, but they both rejected him. So Wes was fired. Giles was fired for having "a father's love" for Buffy. Even though we're broken up, I still love Buffy and I would do anything for her.

It's a dark night as I walk the streets of LA, patrolling for anything evil. I patrol like this every night. I usually patrol alone so Cordy, Wesley, Gunn, and Fred aren't in more danger than usual.