Prolouge

Prolouge

The plane bumps around while I clench my fists.

"We will be arrive in Houston shortly, meanwhile, we are experiencing minor turbulence. Please stay in your seats and buckle your seat belts," the intercom says. Shit. There's not enough time.

We level out for a moment, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Nobody noticed the glowing red ball of energy taking off the right wing. Not until the plane gives a violent shudder. Chaos erupted. Well, I guess you would want this if you were him.

The plane pitched steeply, then sort of leveled out. People were screaming, babies were crying, passengers were jumping out windows because we were close to the ground, anything a chaos god could want.

We were nearing the airport and the bottom of the airplane was on the ground. I prayed to whatever god was listening, then jumped.

The plane slammed nose-first into the terminal, killing way too many to count. That's what the news said. Technically, it did, but that god shoved it first while believing I was still in it.

The tarmac was empty at the moment, but I knew it was going to be swarming with officials soon. I ran to the parking lot, stole a sports car, and got the hell out of there. Nobody stopped me as I drove out.

I turned on the radio to listen about the crash. Everybody thinks it was a accident. Ah well. They don't need to know about the truth.

I get a fair ways away from the airport and steal an incognito looking car. It's not as fast but it sure is middle-class.

I pull out of the lot and turn on the news. Now terrorists have done it. And there are no survivors anymore.

But I turn my attention to a light in my mirror.

"Dammit!" I yelled and pulled out a SMG. Using peripheral vision and an oddly placed car mirror I blasted the shit out of the cops behind me.

But the cops didn't die, even with twenty rounds lodged in their brain.

I took that as my warning to get the hell out. Which I did.

I swear I could hear him laughing as I stepped on the gas.

I wish he hadn't.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-
Wow
Procrastination is the key to success.
And video games.
Well, I had a lot of fun writing this. But I can't think of any names.
Karma is a bitch though.
I need good names

QOTD: What are two good boy names?