First and Last| ᴶᵘⁿᵍʰᵒᵖᵉ

"First and Last"

|"After all that has happened, Whoever comes, Whoever leaves, No matter what, it's still you 'till the end"
|top'jungkook
|bottom,hoseok

|"After all that has happened, Whoever comes, Whoever leaves, No matter what, it's still you 'till the end"|top'jungkook|bottom,hoseok

____________________🌙____________________

|Jungkook's POV

I was minding my own business, No, I was waiting for you, playing with my pencil spinning it around my fingers as I sighed, Then I heard the door open and the talking stopped, there I saw you, with you're cute form, you're beautiful face and that smile, that damned smile that will always make my heart melt.

You went up the front as usual, I smiled, You were standing there, smiling at everyone, you opened your mouth to say something, we all waited, the moment you said those words, My world stopped, My heart crushed, it's as if, I'm breathing but I don't feel alive.

Everyone started gathering to the front, asking you questions, telling you comforting words, some cried, some were worried, and I was here... my world falling apart.

Everything was happening so fast, your words were so heartbreaking it seemed impossible, I didn't believe it, I refuse to believe it, You're lying right?...

Please tell me you're lying...Please...

_________

|Third Person's POV

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked as he leaned on the wall beside Jungkook.

"Is it true?" Jungkook asked, his hands on his pocket, looking at the floor.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry" Hoseok said, Jungkook's heart shattered for the second time, it was true huh?

Jungkook let his tears roll down his eyes as he tried keeping on a straight face.

"Jungkook...please don't cry, my upcoming death is not worth crying" Hoseok smiled as he cupped Jungkook's face in his hands.

Jungkook let the warmth of Hoseok's hands take over his face, he closed his eyes, he never wanted to cry, not in front of his love, not in front of Hoseok, he didn't want to look weak, but today was different, he wanted to cry.

"Jungkook, Please don't cry.." Hoseok once again said, now hugging Jungkook, he never wanted to let go, because he's afraid, that if he let go, Hoseok will leave him, that he'll be alone.

"But it's not fair...why does it have to be you?" Jungkook asked.

"I guess I'm fated to die early" Hoseok chuckled as Jungkook tightened his hold on Hoseok.