Clueless pt.3 bonus|ᵛᴴᴼᴾᴱ

This is a bonus part, It's not Vhope, it's the love story between Hoseok's brother and his boyfriend. I put Vhope in the title because I'm a dummy :> sorry for that lolol I didn't know what to put there, sorry sorry :>

In short, My sister threatened me for a part 3 or she threatened me for this,lol, yes, she reads my stories, and now she wanted to know more about Hoseok's brother and his boyfriend so look at me now! HAHAHAHAHA oh BTW, sister which I obviously know your name because we live in the house, fork you for making me do this :3
__________________________

"Cliché"

|It all started in the janitors closet.

|top!min-jun
|bottom!seren

__________________🌱____________________

|Third Person's POV

"Shit, shit, shit!" Min-Jun cursed under his breath as he looked back to see his Ex-girlfriend chasing him like a psycho. (Ah yes, starting with cuss words lol sorry)

Min-Jun panicked, as he looked around him, he then saw his friends and pushed them out of his way as he went inside the janitors closet.

"Holy!" Min-Jun gasped as he saw another person in the dark closet.

"What are you doing here?" The guy asked, as he watched Min-Jun catch for his breath.

"I was being chased by that psycho" Min-Jun shivered, thinking of his Ex-girlfriend almost killing him with a baseball bat.

"You, what are you doing here?" Min-Jun asked.

"No reason" The guy answered, as Min-Jun raised his eyebrow and chuckled.

"You're telling me you came here because you wanted to?" Min-Jun asked holding his laugh.

"Not really" The guy answered.

"Oh shit! I think I dropped my phone" Min-Jun groaned as he searched for his phone.

"It's cramped in here Mister, please stop moving" The guy said, huffing as he tried to make space.

"Hold on, I'm trying to find my phone" Min-Jun said now searching the ground with his foot.

"We're gonna fall if you don't stop" The guy warned but Min-Jun ignored him and still searched for his phone when he fell on top of the guy as the door opened.