Chapter 3 the deal...

No one pov
When Phil got home he was tired and with fresh scars.... and even bleeding.....

Martial Pov.
i waited for Phil for about 10 hours. (*Puta i wish i knew who will he meet up*) i thougth then i saw Phil open the door and faint.

P-phil.... No......PHIL WAKE UP! i cried out loud.

i had no choice but to take over his body..... but then he slithly woke up.....

Ku-kuya i can't d-do this a-anymore.... i need you t-t-to help me.....Please i don't w-want to feel p-pain anymore! please k-kuya take over my b-body please....

I had no choice... but to take over his body.....

Darkness
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PHILIP! WAKE UP!
Huh...? i woke up ame screaming.

America Pov
Phil woke up he looks diffrent i notice his face is kind of bleeding

MAHAL ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?

i-i im okay i- g-guess.Phil said with a nervous look on his face.

WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU?!?!?

I d-don't know maybe i just black out or something.....Phil said silenty.

Mahal... your bleeding... and you bruises.... are you sure your okay?

yes im fine...Phil said

(im not telling the date cause im too lazy)

Dear diary August 01-20??

after i bandage up Phil he starts acting weird he keeps looking at the mirror and... hes... family Pic
i guess he just miss them

(again not putting the date of it because im lazy)

Dear dairy October 23-20??

After that incident 2 months ago he started to be aggresive to everyone except Germany and Russia when they get near him he just ignores them and if other countries got near him he would trew a tantruam...he never calls me at 3am maybe he thougth that it was annoying but the most weird part that he smoke and never hangout since that incident 2 months ago and he talked like a general maybe its just an act oh well.

(Again not doing the date cuz im lazy)

Dear dairy November 11-20??

After that incident 3 months ago  hes condition started getting worst everyday he never shiws kindness he always stay awake...
and always go to his neetings early and always get tantraums when either Canada or China got near him. He kinds of remind me of martial..... wait it can't be.... i need to tell this to Germany...

Phil(Martial) Pov

My my little brother you haven't distured me yet perfect now time do my ritual *sigh* Ang dalawang lovers will be alive i can't wait to have my own body aswell.... now time to the ritual. hehehe....

T.B.C