Chapter 9

"Jeon Jungkook, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jin shouted at his brother.

"Uh, sitting on my bed?" Jungkook answered dumbly, pretending he didn't know what the older was speaking of.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" The ravenette accused. "And on the eve of my engagement too! How could you do this, not just to me, Jimin and Taehyung, but also to your soulmate! A little bit of pleasure now is not worth the years of heartache you've caused your soulmate! Now I want you to go out there and publicly apologize to everyone, starting with Jimin." All through the scolding Jungkook had to fight the smile that was daring to creep upon his face as he muttered a solemn 'okay'.

Jungkook made his way over to Jimin, took his hand and led him to the middle of the room and cleared his throat so everyon was paying attention. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet Park Jimin, my soulmate. If you don't believe me go ahead and ask Yoolngi and Taehyung." And with that Jungkook proceeded to kiss the beautiful man in front of him.

Everyone gasped and turned to Yoongi and Taehyung for confirmation, which they got, before they clapped. Well Jin passed out, but hey that could be counted as a positive reaction right?