First day at Bright high-school

Britainia pov
'Beep Beep Beep' I groan at the sound of the alarm. Standing up from the bed I dragged my feet to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I was done brushing my teeth I came out from the bathroom to select the clothes to wear.

I took a white crop-top, a navy blue jean, black sneakers and my navy blue back bag. I laid it on the bed then I went to the bathroom to take my bath.

  After taken my bath, l took a towel to clean my body then my hair

  After taken my bath, l took a towel to clean my body then my hair. I wore my clothes then applied a light make up on my face. I took my phone from the bed then I took pics of myself.

I was very happy and a little nervous because today was my first day at Bright high school.                                   

I came downstairs only to see my mum setting the plates on the dining table which means the food is ready. I greeted my mum 'Good morning' then she answered saying 'Good morning dear hope you slept well?' I replied saying I slept well mum then she asked if I was nervous then I said 'yes mum I'm a little nervous  because it's my first day at school.

Then she told me not to be nervous that everything will be okay she gave me my food then I sat at the dinning table to eat. After, I was done I bid my mum good bye then left the house. I went to my car I opened it then I sat in the car. I started the car and I drove  off. It only took 20 minutes before I got to school.

I parked my car then I came out of the car before locking it. Right now I became very nervous because I don't know how it's going to be.

I entered the school,still nervous then I asked for direction to the principal's office. Once I got to the door I knocked then someone said 'come in'. I entered the office and I saw the principal sitting on her chair then I greeted 'Good morning' she replied saying 'Good morning' and how may I help you? I responded saying I'm Britainia Parker and I want to register in this school then she said 'have your seat my dear and make yourself comfortable.

Then she gave me the school registration paper to fill what is requested from me. After filling the paper I gave it to her then she took me to the class and introduced me to everyone saying 'everyone I'm glad to tell you that we have a new student' . Then I came forward to introduce myself saying 'I'm Britainia parker and I hope I'll get to know you all'. After that the principal left and I heard the sound of the bell which means class has commenced.
       ***************

Starting the day I had English Literature has my first class. I didn't know where the Eng lit class was but to my surprise a girl came to meet me saying' do you know where the Eng lit class is?' Then I replied saying 'no' then she said I'll take you there because I'm also having the same class. Then I asked for her name she told me she is Khloe Hart.

So we entered the class everyone had already taken their seats the only place I could seat was near a handsome tall guy so I went to sit near him then he turned facing me saying' you are a new student right' then I replied ' yes' then he turned away facing the teacher. I to began to listen to the teacher.
     ***********************
It was lunch time so I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat while doing that the girl I met earlier came to me. She invited me to eat with her on the table so I accepted then I went to seat with her. We talked to each other about family,friends and other related matters,after we bid each other bye and I went for class. I was only having one more class before closing time which is history.