3 - Missing You Like Retards Missing the Point

I froze at the sight of the fans. Thousands of them, it seemd like. Just outise the door. Screaming. Pushing. Pulling. I can't do this. Not now. "Liam..." Fell from my lips.

"Paul, another way. Now." Liam demanded, keeping one strong, warm hand on my shoulder, the other resting on my bicep.

The body guard scowled and turned, ushering us the other way.

How could they do this to us? How could they just...leave? I pulled out my phone uselessly, doing anything to keep my mind off the tears. That's right, our interview had just been cancelled. Harry and Louis have offically been pronounced missing. Not that anyone knows. No...no one will hear abut this. Not if Management has anything to say about it. A sob shook my body as we walked, and Liam immidiately wrapped his arms around me. 

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. 

"Why on earth are you sorry Nialler?" He whispered back. It was no use, the tears were falling now. I reached out a hand to my left...and sighed when I found Zayn's fingers found mine. I pulled him closer. 

It was hard to walk like that. Liam settled for keeping his arms locked in a circle around my waist. I was crying.

"What are we gonna do?" I said, voice wet. I felt Zayn look past me to Liam, who kept his sad gaze ahead.

"I don't know." Liam whispered.

Oh great. Liam, big-brother-mr-emotional-fix-it Liam doesn't know what to do. Everything felt alien. This hallway...we'd been walking around for hours but I didn't want to touch it. Paul, anyone. I didn't want them near me. All I wanted to do was cry. I wanted my Hazza and BooBear back. As we turned the corner, I almost shrieked at the sight of a small crowd of people. But they dispersed. Paul kept the way clear. Paulways watching.

He slammed open a new door. I almost ran outside, into the cool November air. I relished the sting when it flew through my nose, mouth, and lungs, daring the tears to keep falling. They didn't.

Zayn opened the door of the big black SUV. I climbed in behind him, Liam refusing to let go of me. I pulled them both as close as I could get them. My knees were on Liam's, my feet beside him. Zayn had his arms around my and I rested on his chest. I kind of just hugged myself.

"Why do you think-"

"Shh." Liam cut me off harshly, eyeing the driver suspiciously. "Not yet Nial...not yet..." He dropped a hand into my hair and began twisting one of the locks. 

The tears came back. I didn't stop them, just fell asleep feeling absolutely horrible. I was ruining Zayn's nice shirt...

~

"Oh just carry him." A soft voice said. Liam. No, don't carry me. I can walk. I'm awake...

"Niall. We're home." 

My eyes flew open. Oh...I guess I wasn't as awake as I thought. I opened my mouth to say something....But the tears overtook me. I burst into another sobbing fit right there on the couch. 

"Oh Niall..." Liam said, leaning down. He just put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with sad eyes.

I managed to get something out. "Did we call them?"

Liam clicked open his phone and showed me the screen.

Harry 4:15

Harry 4:14

Harry 4:14

Harry 4:12

Harry 4:11

I reached out a tentative finger to scroll down...only revealing more calls to Harry and Lou, all within the last half-hour.