eleven.

Justin

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked Bria. She was laying on my bed with her head at the foot of it, looking up at me as I sat next to her.

I was still out with Angel when she texted me and said that she wanted to talk. As soon as our date was over, I took Angel to her dorm and went home, making sure I texted Bria that she could come over. As soon as she was done with her date, she did.

"I missed you." she said. I smiled and licked my lips at her statement.

"Don't start getting all cocky, Bieber. I just missed talking to you. You haven't called me in a week." she said. She was right, I haven't called or texted her since she told me about the date she had today.

Just hearing about her being happy that Steven asked her out made me feel a way. Yeah, I was jealous, I'll admit it. I wanted to have her on my arm at that carnival instead of Angel, but of course, it didn't work out like that.

"Well you haven't called me either." I told her.

"Because I knew you were mad at me before I left so I gave you time to cool off. I didnt think me leaving would make you not want to talk to me."

"Well that was rude but I wasn't mad about that." I admitted to her. She should know my reason for being upset.

"Then what were you mad about?" she asked.

"You really have to ask?"

"Oh, c'mon Justin. Do you really still think I lied?" Bria sat up and looked at me. I couldn't help but glance at her chest that was almost falling out of the tank top she was wearing. She saw me looking and pulled it up, making me look back up to her face and into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Nah.. did you have fun on your date?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it was fun. What about you? What made you want to date Angel all of a sudden?" Her face scrunched up when she said her name and I laughed.

"I don't know, she asked so I decided to give her a chance." I said as I shrugged. I didn't like Angel at all. The only reason I put my arm around her was because I saw Bria and Steven before they saw me. I wanted to try to make Bria jealous, but I don't think it worked.

"So did you have fun?" she asked.

"It was okay. It would've been better with you, though." I said before biting my lip and winking at her. She laughed but I was serious.

"Are you.. flirting with me?" she asked with raised eyebrows and a smile.

"Maybe." I told her as I smirked. She stared at me for a few seconds before biting her lip and looking away. I raised my eyebrows at her reaction. I didn't think my flirting would phase her since she didn't like me.

"Um, so.. d-did Ryan and Fredo start filming yet?" she asked as she looked at the floor. Her stuttering surprised me. I haven't known her very long, but I know she's never nervous or unsure of herself. I studied the side of her face before I answered her question. It kinda looked like she was.. blushing?

"Aww did I make you blush babe?" I asked, sitting up so I could see her face more. I needed to see her reaction to know if I really had an effect on her. If I did, I was definitely going to use it to my advantage.

"Of course not.." she said, but she still wouldn't look at me.

"Babe, look at me." I put my hand on her chin and turned her head so she was looking at me. She had a straight face with no signs of me having an effect on her until I bit my lip. Then she bit her lip and snatched her head out of my grip, looking back at the floor.

I smiled to myself. Knowing that I had some type of effect on her made me happy. It meant that she felt something for me in some way even though she'd never admit it.

"So are you going to answer my question?" Bria asked me. It took me a minute to remember what she asked.

"Oh, um.. I don't think they have. Something with Steven's schedule didn't allow them to start yet." I told her. She nodded her head. Silence fell over the room and I started feeling the tension between us.

"Are you staying here tonight?" I asked her.

"Awwww of course. I know you dont want me to leave." she said. She looked at me and smirked, turning back into the Bria I was used to.

"Shut up." I told her. I got up and went into my drawer, pulling out a shirt to give to her. She took it before going into the bathroom. I changed into some sweatpants while she was in there.

"You did this on purpose." she said, coming out of the bathroom with her folded clothes in hand. She walked over to me and gestured to the shirt she was wearing.

My eyes scanned her body and I bit my lip at the site of my shirt barely covering her lower half. It was one of my smaller shirts, but I didn't think about that when I handed it to her.

"I didn't... but damn, you look good wearing it." My reflexes took over and I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my body, biting my lip again. She gasped at my sudden movement and bit her lip as she looked up at me before smacking my chest and pushing me away.

"Give me a bigger shirt Justin." she said. Her tone was serious and she rolled her eyes before biting her lip to unsuccessfully hold back a smile. She let out a laugh and I laughed with her.

"Sorry, here." I reached into my drawer again and pulled out a shirt that I knew would cover her. She took it and put her clothes down on her bag that was sitting on the floor before walking back into the bathroom. When she came out she was changed. She handed me my folded shirt and I put it back as she climbed into my bed, getting under the covers.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I asked. She shook her head as she yawned.

"I'm too tired, I'd probably fall asleep before it's over." she said. I nodded my head and turned my game on, deciding to play for a little bit until I fell asleep.