fourteen.

Bria

I woke up this morning to several random texts from Bieber. I never woke up from that nap and I guess he tried to get ahold of me until he fell asleep.

Justin: what's up?

Justin: come over

Justin: you want me to come get you?

Justin: why aren't you answering?

Justin: are you mad at me?

Justin: are you sleeping?

Justin: I hope you're okay.

Justin: text me in the am. I want to make sure you're okay.

I didn't text him back. After what I saw yesterday, I couldn't talk to him and I didn't want to. At least not for a while.

The only text I was hoping to wake up to was Steven's. He never texted me back yesterday and his read receipts aren't on so I'm stuck wondering if he read it or not. I get the feeling that he did, though, and he just didn't reply. That basically confirms that he doesn't like me so I'm going to stop trying with him. I'm not about to chase someone who didn't want me.

I went straight to my dorm after class. I wasn't in a good mood today and I just wanted to be alone. I made it through the front door and down the hall unbothered, but soon as I approached my room I saw Justin leaning against the door, looking down at his phone. I rolled my eyes and he looked up once I got closer.

"Bria.." he said, looking at me.

"How did you even get in here?" I asked, dryly. He moved to the side and I unlocked my door. He came in behind me and closed the door behind him.

"I caught the door when someone left. Where have you been, I've been texting you like crazy." he said. I walked to my bed and dropped my bag on it.

"I've been here." I said simply. My back was towards him as I went in my bag and took out my computer, placing it on my bed.

"So you couldn't text me back? Are you okay?" he asked. I could hear the concern in his voice but it still didn't change my mood.

"Yes, Justin, I'm fine." I said after sighing.

"You don't seem fine, I think you're lying." he said. That made me turn around and cross my arms over my chest as I glared at him.

"You should know, you lie all the time." I said. His eyebrows furrowed and he frowned.

"What do you mean? I never lied to you." he said.

"Oh really? How did it go with Angel?" I turned my head sideways as I watched him. He looked even more confused now.

"What does Angel have to do with anything? What is all of this even about?" he asked.

"Oh, it has a lot to do with Angel since this is about how you went and kissed her! I thought you didn't like her. I feel like I can't even trust you anymore." I said. The confusion left Justin's face and a smirk replaced it.

"So you're jealous, basically. " he said. I rolled my eyes the hardest I've ever rolled them.

"No, I'm far from jealous. I just don't like the fact that you lied about something so simple." I told him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I didn't lie to you, Bria." he said.

"You're lying right now." I said.

"No, I'm not." he replied. I was getting frustrated now. He lies right in my face like it's okay then he has that stupid smirk on his face while he does it. What kind of friend is he?

"She kissed me." he told me. I scoffed.

"Then why did you kiss her back?" I asked him. The room became silent. I watched him look down at the floor for a couple of minutes.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Liar." I said. I shook my head as I looked at him. His head shot up and I could tell he was angry.

"You wanna know why I kissed her back?" He started walking towards me so I put my arms down at my sides and stepped back until my back hit the wall near the foot of my bed. He looked at me with the same angry expression, that I had to admit was attractive, waiting for an answer so I nodded my head.

"I kissed her back because it felt good to be wanted! I'm around you all the time and you barely pay attention to me. I could deal with it when I thought you just weren't comfortable with the situation, but knowing you like some dude with almost pale white skin and green eyes... I just can't handle that no matter how hard I front when you're around. It's literally torture being around you all the time knowing that I can't have you... but I can't stay away from you."

His lips crashed into mine when he was done talking. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. The kiss was gentle yet hungry at the same time and it felt.. nice. He deepened the kiss and I melted into the rhythm of our tongues rubbing against each other. He rested his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go.

I hadn't realized how much I wanted this until it happened and now I didn't want it to ever stop. I let my hands play with the hair on the top of his head and he must've liked it because he lifted my legs up and made me wrap them around his waist. I gasped at his sudden movement. He pressed into me so I was squeezed between him and the wall and placed his hands under my butt to hold me up.

After awhile we broke the kiss to catch our breath. Justin rested his forehead against mine and when I opened my eyes he was staring back into them.