intro

In the small city of Goldcoast, that's not all that perfect, the sun shines as the people think "this city can make their dreams come true". However that's far from the truth but, when the sun goes down that's when the true monsters come out.

Taz is seen walking in a back Alleway as purple energy is in his hand and a man wearing a suit is on the ground scared for his life as Taz opens his mouth, "man, you suck at trying to kill me and your team couldn't put a scratch on me," the man is bleeding from his cuts on his body. Taz then feels a hand placed on his shoulder which prevented him from doing any more damage. "I think he's had enough, we wouldn't want our king to get his hands too dirty~," Bon says to him a little too aroused with his king's actions. Bon then steps in front of the bloody man, " now let me finish this for you master~," Bon says after a wink and a sly smile toward Taz. He looks away from Bon and then creates a portal of dark energy meanwhile he walks through it when Taz gets back to his mansion he sighs, "man that was boring again, oh well" as he heads to his room.

Somewhere else that night, Scott and Mark were in a nightclub looking at a group of guys sharing drinks with girls and others surrounding them. Scott looks at his brother, " they are so predictable, it makes me want to laugh," he says looking at the group again. Mark gets up and puts his headphones back on and walks to the dance floor easily blinding into the crowd while Scott gets closer to his targets. After a second, the group of guys then died as Mark and Scott walk out the back entrance of the nightclub when the light's power off. After the lights come back on, Screams from the people inside can be heard in the club. "Well, that was easy," Mark says to Scott sarcastically.

As she watched both the two boys and the king, she started to feel sorry for the other humans that got placed in their way. Nof sighs as she jumps off the roof she was watching from, not only was she human but she also had some demon blood coursing in her veins. Most people would resent her for that reason in itself. She really did have a place or category to fall into, nevertheless, she took the role of the assassin which meant being in charge of killing demons that did follow the rule or disobeyed orders of the true bloods. This is why she was assigned to the demon king and the twins' mark and Scott, she did like that they were only active at night but it was her job so she adapted to their living style.

Sebastian is in the Park waiting for someone to arrive as Valentin walks towards him as her eyes glow red with her white hair moving through the window as Sebastian's eyes do the same," what are you doing here," said Sebastian," I came here to tell you something, one of your pack members killed one of my clan members so you need to fix it now!," as she said this getting closer to Sebastian's neck and opened her mouth to bite down on his neck as blood poured from his neck into her mouth as little bits escape from her mouth and drop down from his neck after a few minutes he stopped and said, "thank you for the information I'll take care of it," they both then apart away in different directions.

Vlad enters a building as people are partying and having sexual activities when Vlad meets with Inky and Scarlett. Both of them are sitting in their thrones as other succubi appear out of nowhere around the two, "well I guess you really don't want to talk do y'all," said Vlad, but out of nowhere chains appear around Vlad chaining him in place, which surprised him. "Now Scarlett, we don't want to hurt my toy now do we," Inky says which in response Scarlett smiles and makes the chains disappear. Scarlett then walks over to Vlad and grabs his arm, "I wish you were mine and only mine," she says in his ear letting go of his arm," now come, your mistress is waiting." after returning to her throne she looks back at Vlad and waits for him to speak," now what is the purpose of your being here," inky says a little harsh while crossing her legs and extending her hand out for Vlad to come closer to her. Vlad walks closer to her, "I owe you a favor for helping me with my problem and can't wait for you to tell me what it is," He just stand there as inky thinking of something that would make her happy as that happens two Figures walk in through the door as Diablo and Leon look at everyone as they move forward, "Vlad what are you doing here," Leon asks, "none of your business Leon" as flames appear on Vlad as inky place a hand on Vlad, "stop it you two," inky said in annoyance to Leon and Vlad, "fine," they stand there quietly as Scarlett claps slowly, enjoying this anger aura in the room. Few minutes past they leave inky and Scarlett alone and the Two begins to talk, "inky, what do you plan to do with Vlad," Scarlett says looking at inky, "well, that's a secret that will be revealed when the time comes," inky grins to the thought of having Scott and Mark as her new toys.

Arturo is waiting to meet up with Suzy and Striker however both Arturo and Suzy know that striker doesn't get along with demons of any sort. When Suzy arrives at there location," I can't believe they stuck us with someone that doesn't like our kind," Suzy said to Arturo annoyed with the organizations decisions, " I'm only going to be here to get the names and pictures of our targets," striker says disgusted with the presence of the two demons. Arturo just sighs and gives the envelope to Striker, "here, just get the information you need and leave... I know you dislike our kind so do it quickly so you don't need to be around us any longer than needed," striker yanks the envelope and looks at the targets, before leaving he tosses the envelope back to Arturo. " so who are our targets we need to kill," Suzy says with a smirk," our targets are the two succubi inky and Scarlett, Taz and his pet Bon, mark, Scott, Vlad, diablo, Valentin, Sebastian, Leon, and finally a human assassin named Nof," Arturo displays the photos of their targets out on the table around them, "why do we have only one human out of all these demons?" Suzy says holding up the photo of nof, " she's like a protector of Taz and the two twins, we want the two demons dead but she is the only one who is 'allowed' to kill them in a sense," Arturo takes the photo from Suzy and crushes it in his hand," that's why we need to get rid of her first," Suzy smiles at the thought of killing a human.