"Sir the wards have dropped...."

Tom POV: I apperate to Potter's house. I feel today should be the day he dies seeing as tomorrow he turns 14. I'm staring at Potter's house wishing i could kill him then and there. Apparently only his muggle Uncle was home, so it wouldn't have been an issue if the wards hadn't been there. Suddenly the wards falter and drop. "Sir the wards have dropped, fully. They're not there at all." A wicked grin spreads across my face, the face of what appeared to be a 20 year old. I signaled for my team of elite death eaters to souround the house. "Get ready BRAT i'm coming for you." I creep silently in  the house but stop instantly. I see a bush viper(photo at the end) with a gash near its head. There's a whale of a man who seems to have attacked the viper and something in between the viper and the whale.... Potter!?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________*Warning Next Chapter may be disturbing to some readers

*Warning Next Chapter may be disturbing to some readers. The rest of the story has questionable content and therefore if you are sensitive to mature content or subjects you should stop reading now.*