2. First Blizzard

It was a cold snowy day, as the three Scoobies sat on the couch, drinking hot chocolate.

"Do you think it'll stop?" Dawn asked, looking at the Slayer.

"I don't know, Dawn. I grew up here all my life, and there was never a storm. The climate must be changing."

"Well, at least we're stocked up. That's a very good thing," Riley said.

"Hey. No school. It'll be like an extended Christmas break," Dawn said hopefully.

Xander looked out the door window.

"I'll have to agree with Dawnie on that."

"What is it?" his wife asked, looking to his direction.

"A very bad storm. It looks like a blizzard."

"A blizzard? Sunnydale never gets blizzards."

"I know."

Everybody stood up to look out the living room window.

"Oh, my God," Cordy exclaimed.

"I know. That's what I'm saying," he told her.

"I think she's directing the 'oh my God' to something else," Riley replied.

"What is it?" he asked.

"You want me to go get her?" the Soldier Guy asked.

"Go ahead, Soldier."

Xander went to stand by his wife, as the Soldier Guy closed the door behind himself.

As soon as he knelt down beside the female, he knew who it was. A blonde vampire who just so happened to be Cordy's BFF. She was half buried by the snow, but he could still tell who she was. He unburied her, and then rolled her onto her back.

"Alright. Let's get you out of here."

He bent over and pulled her into his arms. He then stood up and carried her, head on his shoulder.

"Here he comes," Dawn announced.

Cordy opened the door for him and he walked in. He gently layed her down on the couch, as the former seer closed the door.

She turned to her husband.

"Xander, would you be so kind as to start a bath for Harmony?"

"Sure."

He rushed upstairs to the bathroom.

"But she's a vampire," Riley said.

"I don't know what happened, but she's not anymore. I can tell."

"She is?" Dawn questioned.

"Yeah. She is."

"How is that even possible? She's been a vampire for about what? Five years?" he questioned.

"Yeah. She has."

Xan came downstairs.

"It's ready."

"Good. Can you take her up to the bathroom? I'll do the rest. You can make a cup for her, and some food. She'll be hungry when she wakes up."

She followed him to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, he sat her against the cupboard sink. He then left, shutting the door behind himself.

Once she was in the tub, Cordy sat on the edge, and bent down to splash water in her face.

"Come on, Harm. Come on. Can you hear me, sweetheart?" She ran her hand gently down her friend's cheek. "Honey, can you hear me?"

"Cordelia?" she muttered.

She slowly opened her eyes, and turned her head to look at her.

"Hey, Harm."

"Hey. Did you do all of this?"

"No. Actually, you can think Riley for getting you out of the weather, and Xander for carrying you up here. I did the rest. Xander is cooking some food up for you. I told him that you'd be hungry, when you woke up."

"Well, thanks."

"You're welcome."