Touya and Shoto

Touya's POV

Where out in the middle of a back ally because of my 'father'. Let me tell you how this happened. My 'father' kicked me legally because he emancipated me and the reason he kicked me out is because my younger brother Shoto was said to be a late bloomer but would get a quirk but hes seven now and still doesn't have a quirk so my father kicked him out none of my other siblings said anything to scared but I was not about to allow my 'father' to kick out my seven your old brother.

Though it was kind of a selfish thing as well because he was the only thing keeping me sane in that hellhole we called a home I mean he ignores two of my siblings and constantly abused me and Shoto labelling it as training and everyone believed I mean who would believe two kinds over the number two hero.But me leaving as well made it easier for him he just forced our mother to sign her rights of Shoto over to me and yes he signed it as well.So Shoto is in my legal custody unless someone takes us in or adopts us then were both in their custody.

Shoto's POV

I can't believe dad kicked me out or that Touya came with me. I mean he could have had a normal life, well as normal as it gets when your constantly abused.But that's not the point why would he come with me why-"Hey kids!"A guy with two other guys said."What do you want?" Touya said getting up and moving in front of me"Well we want some toys"One guy said"And you might be fun to play with"Another guy said.That sent chills down my spine and I could tell Touya was also disgusted at what these men were saying.

"Stay away from us"Touya said using some of his fire to try and scare them that wasn't working.It was quickly turning bad with Touya and the guys now fist fighting when one of the guys pined him down and another man grabbed me trying to take me somewhere but I keep struggling"Touya!"I yell and he starts fighting harder to get away when he burns the guy by accident and the other guy punches him.

"When hes dealt with we'll have some fun"The guy holding me says and I scream and try to get away from him he tried to stop me when he suddenly let.I looked back to see him half frozen when a guy walks into the ally way and the guys run off with Touya running over to me."You ok Sho?"He asks and I nod"Oh dear are you both ok?"The man says"Yes"Touya say"Well would mind coming with me to file a report at the police station?""Why should we trust you?"Touya asks well picking me up.

"Well you know where the police station is right?"He asks and Touya nods"Then I will just walk you guys there""Fine"Touya says and we start walking to the police station.I got a better look at the guy and it looked like he had long blackish purple hair with horn?And was wearing a mussel shirt and black dress pants with black dress shoes.

Who is this guy...

Elias' POV

I wonder who these kids are one can't be older then 10 and the other can't be older then 16. When we got their they filed a report and were asked if they could make it to their home alright on their own but the older one said they didn't have one.They ran them through the system and the older one was emancipated and the younger one was in his care."Well why don't you go with Mr.Shinso over here?"One police officer said"Yeah why not"Another one said till almost everyone in the station was singing my praises.

"Are you a hero or something?"The older one asked"God no, I make support items for hero agency's I have contract's with"I say and the younger one look interested"By the way I never got your names""I'm Shoto and this is my big brother Touya!"Shoto said"Well it is nice to meet you guys, so what do you think of staying with me just until you get on your own two feet?"I ask and Shoto looks to Touya."Fine but just until were on our feet again"He says and I nod smiling calling a car to pick us up.

Well I wonder how Izuku and Hitoshi are going to like them.