"..."

~Still Aaron's POV~
I was still worried and confused.I slowly started to drink my coffee, I was all most done my coffee anyways.

"So..um, what you doing rn?"I texted slowly while I was waiting for a reply from him.I waited for 5 minutes for him to text, I was already out of the cafe when he texted(he did pay for the coffee-).
"I'm just watching some TV~"Ein texted back.
"Oh- well I'm coming back home so, we can watch it together and cuddle~😘❤️"I replied back to him blushing a bit.
"Well is it okay if you get some shopping first?"Ein replied.
"Umm..sure anything for you! What do you mean baby?"I replied confused.
"Um, some Cupcake's, drawing stuff, flowers, Cake, Saiki k poster, game poster, milk, water bottle, make up and just food please babby"He replied back, That text made me confused he hate's most of it I mean, he does like's that anime show, he won't stop sending pictures of him.
"Why so much stuff sweetie?"I replied back slowly while wondering why he needed so much stuff.
"Sorry, we just need it! I'll pay you back don't worry"He replied back.
"Oh okay- while..I can't get all of them tonight so I'll get them tomorrow But, I will get some stuff- okay❤️ well if they are opened-"I replied happily.
"Oh okay! See you soon Cupcake's!"He replied back.
"Love ya💞😂💕"I replied.

<Time skipped:12 minutes>

I was waiting for a response but I didn't get one.I was at the front door, I grabbed my keys from my back pocket and tried to unlock the door but, it was already unlocked? I walked in slowly and confused and closed the door.I looked at the TV he wasn't there which made me worried, I ran up to our bedroom and kicked down the door, He wasn't there, I checked the bathroom he wasn't there, I checked everywhere in the house.

"EIN! THIS ISN'T FUNNY COME OUT-"I yelled thinking he was hiding.I didn't hear him say anything, so I called him while being sick worried.I waited for he to answer but he didn't he left it, I didn't hear the ring in the house, I texted him.

"Where are you? I'm at the house-.."I texted him.
"I'm at my friends house."Ein replied.
"Oh? Which house?"I happily replied but also upset because I broke a door down.
"At zane's house"he replied back."I meant Aphmau's house!!".
"Umm..I thought you hated her?"I replied back while I made my way to the front door.
"...I don't know-"he replied, I slowly got confused and closed the door while I mad meh way to zane's house.
"Oh okay? Well, I'm going to her house"I lied.
"Okay baby see ya there!!"He replied.

He was acting weird so, I went to Zane's house because I hated him less then Aphmau.When I got there I kicked down the door and just walked in, didn't know why I kicked down the door but, I just putted it back up somehow-.

I saw light coming down from Zane's basement and while I was looking at the basement I saw Zane ran up the stairs.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked.
"Just looking for Ein also, do you know where he is?"I asked.
"No, well I don't think so"Zane said while I walked down the basement.
"DON'T GO DOWN THERE!"I stopped and asked him why."Because I said so.." I just walked down to see..

Ein knocked out..?!