chapter 3

Mishti was so happy and was thanking God that nothing has happened to abir....
Mishti came to Abir and started bursting on him...
"You Ajeeb aadmi Kahan chale gaye the? Ek toh itni der tak gayab rehte ho aur upar se phone bhi switched off rakhte ho...tumhare paas phone hone ka koi fayeda hi nahi...pata hai Mai kitna pareshan hogayi thi "
Abir was smiling on her angry violent avatar...
Mishti: you Ajeeb aadmi mujhe pareshan karke smile karrahe ho...
she was hell angry now....
Abir: Mishti itne Dino Baad apni real angry chorni Ko dekhraha hu...Khushi toh hogi hi...
Mishti just realised what she said...and realised he is now more her Ajeeb rajvansh...and again sadness covered her face...her anger turned into sadness....

Abir : Mishti I know the reason behind your sadness is me..the reason behind your tears is me...the reason behind the all mess created in our lives is me...am sorry mishti..Mishti I know I hurt you so much....I know I hurt your feelings...and I know sorry is a very small word for what I have done with you but still IAM SORRY MISHTI ... I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING... tears were brimming in his eyes..."I know since few days my behaviour towards you was very rude and it's not worth forgiveness....but I was mad at that time...am sorry Mishti pls forgive me..."
Mishti: nahi Abir tumne mujhse break up Kiya is baat se toh Mai hurt hui hu ..par mujhe zyada Bura is baat ka Laga ki tumne mujhe proper reason nahi bataya that why you are breaking up with me ... Do I don't deserve a proper reason Abir?
She said with tears brimming in her eyes...
Abir : I know Mishti and today I will say you the reason behind whatever I did to you...now I can't lie to you anymore...
"And he started"
Abir: Mishti on that day I got to know the truth that nanko is not my own brother...that he is parul maasi's son...I was so shocked that I was not even able to process the truth which I heard...maa threatened me mishti...she actually blackmailed me that if I won't end our relationship then she throw nanko and Parul maasi out of the house...I was so afraid Mishti...and I had no other option...
"Tears were about to fall from his eyes...
Mishti: wow Abir ...that means you don't trust me .if you have trusted me then you would have told the truth to me and we would have solved it together...no Abir no..you don't trust me.....
She started crying...
Abir held her through his arms and said...
Abir: Mishti I trust you more than anyone else in this world...I trust you more than myself...but trust me Mishti I felt so weak at that time...I was also not having enough time to think about it...maa was continuously threatening me...and everything happened so early that I was not even able to understand what should I do ...few days back I got to know that my brother is destroying a girl's life by giving her divorce...and just a day before I got to know the truth about my baba that he is not a person who I actually admired my whole life...and the next day I got to know about nanko... I felt so weak Mishti...there was no one with whom I could have shared my situation and pain..I was all alone mishti..and I took wrong decision...I thought that bcoz of me my family have suffered alot and now I can't let them suffer them and you bcoz of my selfishness ...I thought I was protecting you but I was wrong Mishti..."Before Abir could complete Mishti interrupted...
Mishti: Abir how was you protecting me by breaking up with me?she asked me with tears in her eyes..
Abir: Mishti if we would have got married then maa would have not let us live peacefully...she would have tortured you all the time Mishti...and I was not wanting that...you don't deserve all those pains Mishti...already you have suffered a lot since childhood...I don't want you to suffer by getting married to me...
Mishti was crying all the time when Abir was saying the truth...
Abir : Mishti I said everything...I told the whole truth and the reason behind our breakup..now also if you think that I did wrong then don't forgive me...and am ready to accept the punishment which you will give...it's all your choice mishti...
Abir was crying and turned back to leave from there...
Mishti realised that since two months her whole family was with her...supporting her and caring for her...he started walking and just then she felt her hands holding his arms...
Mishti back hugged him and said
Mishti: Abir...am sorry...am sorry for saying that you don't trust me...I was so foolish that I didn't even understood that you were suffering all alone since two months...there was whole family with me who were supporting me...there was nannu who made me to come out of depression...but there was no one with you Abir...you were all alone...suffering everything all alone...and I know that Tolerating that evil woman everyday would not have been easy for you...am sorry for saying your mom evil but she deserve this Abir...
Am sorry for misunderstanding you Abir...am so sorry...I love you AJEEB RAJVANSH...I love you so much...
Abir turned back and embraced her in his arms tightly..."I love you too ANGRY CHORNI...I love you more than my life...thank you for forgiving me..."

Both were crying and was trying to hold each other as tight as they can as they don't want to leave each other...
after a long time he was feeling that he is home...that he is not alone now..he has Mishti beside him and now he can fight with all the problems as Mishti is with him now...
They sat their hugging each other for sometime...feeling each other's presence...
Just then Mishti came out from his embrace and saw Abir crying...
She wiped his tears and asked...
"Tum chote bache ho?"
He nodded in a no...
"Ladki ho?"
again nodded in a no...
"Dulhan ho jiski bidai horahi hai?"
He gave a look to her and again nodded in a no..
"Toh phir itna ro kyu rahe ho ajeeb rajvansh?"
He smiled widely at her cute three questions as he heard them after almost 3 months...
Mishti also smiled widely with tears brimming in her eyes by seeing her Ajeeb rajvansh smiling with happiness after a long time...
Seeing tears in a her eyes Abir said..
"Angry chorni tum bhi toh rorahi ho..." His hands on his hips...
"Arre yeh toh Khushi ke aansu hai..."
They again hugged each other.....

They were sitting on a bench hands entwined...mishti's head on abir's shoulder and abir's head on mishti's head...
And Mishti started...
"Abir..am sorry"
Abir: again sorry angry chorni?
Mishti: Abir I should have not said the truth to Kunal...it was all my mistake...the situation was so bad that I lost all my control and said everything to Kunal...I know I have no right to reveal the truth to him...am..."before mish completes Abir puts his finger on her lips and says"
Abir: ssshhhh angry chorni kitna bolti ho...mujhe bhi bolne diya Karo kabhi kabhi...
Mishti : Abir tum mujhse naraz nahi ho na?
Abir: angry chorni tum puri ki puri pagal ho...Mai kyu naraz hounga tumse...infact am thankful to you ki tumne sach bataya...atleast nanko ab maa ki harr baat nahi maanega aur apne decisions khud lega...thank you for making Kunal realise ki woh ab bada hogaya...thank you for everything Mishti...
Mishti was so overwhelmed and hugged Abir and said "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ABIR"
Abir : I LOVE YOU TOO MISHTI
Mishti: waise Abir...mujhe puchna tha ki tumne Apne Baal kyu katwaye? Tumhe toh Apne lambe Baal bohot pasand the na...
Abir: Mishti lambe Baal tumhare Ajeeb rajvansh ki nishani thi aur tumhara Ajeeb rajvansh usi din khatam hogaya tha jis din usne tumhe hurt Kiya...
Mishti waise tum mujhe chashme ke saath hi cute lagti Ho...
And he asked her to close her eyes....
Mishti: Ajeeb rajvansh Ajeeb harkat ki toh tum bachoge nahi yaad rakhna...
Abir : arre nahi nahi koi Ajeeb harkat nahi karunga .. mujhe pata hai aisa kuch Kiya toh tum mujhe Apne green belt se maarogi...
Mishti: Abirrr ..brown belt ..
Abir : ha ha wohi angry chorni ab violent mat hojana...
Then he took out a box from his pocket...and took out the chashma from the box and made her wear it...
And said "ab aankhein kholo  mishti"
She opened her eyes and was so overwhelmed with his gesture...
Abir : ab lagrahi ho na meri cute liberal angry violent chorni...Mishti 1.0....
Mishti:matlab Mai chashme ke Bina cute nahi lagti thi? She asked making a pout...
Abir : angry chorni tum toh chashme ke Bina hot lagti thi...but mujhe meri cute Mishti hi pasand hai...and winked at her..
Mishti blushed and kept her head on his chest and showed him the mehendi on her hand...it was all maroon and was looking so beautiful...
Abir:dekha angry chorni mere pyaar ka rang..
Mishti blushed again and asked him to find his name...
Abir found it so early and kissed on his name...
Mishti blushed hard and said ...
Mishti: waah Abir itni jaldi dhundliya...maanna padega bohot smart ho...
Abir : angry chorni ka Ajeeb rajvansh hu smart toh hounga hi ....and smiled widely ..
Mishti hit his arm and said"Ajeeb rajvansh kahin ke ..."and  again kept her head on his shoulder...
Afer some time Abir showed her the painting which he brought with him...it was a painting of MishBir together at MishBir house... Abir hugging her from back and both were lost in each other's eyes...
Mishti was so overwhelmed and hugged him...
Abir said " this is our future Mishti... after marriage we will live in our house...
MishBir house..."
Mishti agreed to it as she knows that Meenakshi will never accept her as her daughter in law and will make their life hell...
And then they left the balloons in the sky ... Promising that no matter what situation will be...they never leave each other again and  will love each other forever...

They sat their enjoying their moments ..talking to each other and making smile each other...
Precap: MishBir in Maheshwari house...