5

It was a hot summer day and the losers decided to...

"RICHIE GIVE ME MY SUNNLOTION BACK!"
"DON'T BE A PUSSY EDS"
"RATHER BEING A PUSSY THEN DYING DUE TO SKIN CANCER DICK"
"you want me to rub your back"
"HELL NO"
"Your mom would-
"DEEP FUCKING BEEP RICHIE!"

"GOD COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A MOMENT!"

...go swimming

A long time passed since the losers devided to go to the sea, to many memories...

"Hey mike, pass me the ball"
"Sure"
"Wait hes not even in your team"

They enjoyed being back, thats all that matters.

Hours passed and they decided to start drying bc eddie needed to leave in a hour.
Music played in the radio they took with them,but no ome was talking.
"Guys", bev said out of nowhere, "can you believe that we really defeated a evil clown 2 years ago?". "Cra-crazy r-right?" Bill answeres staring at the water "n-now we move o-on l-like noth-thing hap-pend", "yeah, we have to I guess". "NO NO NO, what have I said at our last day of school" richie said with a finger pointed at stan, wantin him to answer, "no depressing emo talk during summer", stan said, just saying it bc he knew richie would force him to talk anyways. Richie took out a pac of cigarettes "I'm leaving, who wants to join?", "Me, mom kills me if I don't come home before dinner". "Well I think were staying a little longer", bev said smiling at them, "well okay, then you never find out what I did with eddies mom yesterday".
"RICH, FUCK OFF"