Part 1

Omkara gave an advertisement in the news paper searching for a home nurse to look after Rudra.

Rudra:Till now no one has come.Everyone who came here to look after me left.Now no one is willing to come.

Rudra talked in a jovial way.

Omkara smiled:Wait...some one will come.

It was raining....

Omkara stood at the veranda with Rudra at the wheel chair.They were enjoying the beauty of the rain drops.

RUDRA:Omkara,do you feel like composing a lovely song on rain?

OMKARA:Ya...

Suddenly his eyes fell on a lady who was walking towards them.

She was a simple pretty lady draped in an ordinary saree.Her big black bindi was very attractive and striking.Her hair strands fell on her face carelessly. She was completely drenched in the rain.In her wet saree her beautiful figure was noticeable.

Omkara and that lady were surprised o see each other.

She:Sir...you?

OMKARA:You?

Rudra:Who is she?

OMKARA:I have met her at beach and swimming pool.

She smiled:For him I am just a woman whom he has met at a few places.

She looked at Omkara and said:But for me he is my savior.

He saved my life twice when I drowned in the water.

Omkara smiled.

RUDRA:Wow!That's nice.

OMKARA:Your name?

She:I am Gauri.

OMKARA:I am Omkara.

GAURI:Sir...I came here for the job of a home nurse.

They were surprised.

OMKARA:As a home nurse?I can't believe it.First I met you somewhere.Now you reached here as a home nurse.What a coincidence!

She smiled.

OMKARA:Have you worked anywhere?

GAURI:Ya...I have worked in an old age home.As a home nurse it's going to be the first experience.

OMKARA:Your family?

GAURI:I have a mother and a sister.Actually my mother was'nt happy about this job.She is scared whether I will be safe.But somehow I managed to get her permission.

But somehow I managed to get her permission

RUDRA:Are you not scared?

GAURI:A little bit.But now I am not.Omkara Sir is someone who saved my life and I am sure that he can't trouble me.