Ch. 27

Wednesday 

Wednesday 

Melissa 

All of us NXT Superstars were celebrating with the crowd and gets interrupted by UE. "Oh here come the party poopers. "Wait, wait, wait. For the love of god what are you all doing?" Adam paused. 

Riddle, Lee and Ciampa get in the ring. I grabbed a mic. 

"..you guys are celebrating like you did anything. Let me explain something to you. The only reason why NXT was successful this past weekend was because of the Undisputed Era. Each and everyone of you surrounding the ring did absolutely nothing. So for the love of God, please shut your mouths. Come on, we are your champions, you should thank us but instead your out here with all of these people all shouting loudly and proudly we are NXT. News flash, none of you are NXT. Undisputed Era is NXT!" Adam said. 

"Will you shut up?!" I yelled in the mic. The crowd cheers for me. I got in the ring. Lee, Riddle, Dijakovic, and Ciampa looked over at me.

"NXT didn't do anything? Actually you guys love taking all of this glory. Including taking all of the glory from the Women of NXT. Including taking credit from Shayna Blaszer who beat both Bayley and Becky Lych at Survivor Series. Also, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby, on the Survivor Series Kick off, you two lost to the Viking Raiders. At Survivor Series, Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai, Toni Storm and myself beat both Team Raw and Smackdown Women's Team. Unlike you four at War Games, you guys lost that match. However, Rhea Ripley and I survived War Games out numbered. Something you guys would never do if there were outnumbered," I said. 

"Hey, Miley, you better shut up or I will break your back!" Roderick yelled. "I dare you to break my back, little coward unless you want to go crying to your wife!" I said, dropping the mic. 

"Wow! Wow! Wow! Iron men. Prophecy? For four boys who got their asses whipped at War Games. I feel like everybody here sees what's going on except for you. War Games was just the beginning. That was the beginning of the end for the Undisputed Era. And you stand there today with all of the gold or except for the Women's Championship. But, boys, tonight, the collapse continues. It continues when Dijakovic and Keith Lee take those tag team titles. Roderick Strong, I am pretty say your days are numbered," Ciampa paused.