Ch. 28

Melissa 

Melissa 

After we got home, I was still bleeding after losing my tooth. Kyle brought an ice pack. "Here you go," he said. 

I put the ice pack over my cheek. "Thanks," I said. "Is it still bleeding?" he asked. 

"I'll have to check it later," I said. 

He nodded. "We'll have to make a dental appointment to get your tooth checked," he said. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna be out until after the new year," I said. "I know. Also, I planned a little Christmas trip to Cancun for us two. How would you like that?" he asked. 

"I love that idea. Last year we were in Vancouver, and this year Cancun. Can't wait," I smiled. 

"I knew you love that," he said, smiling and kissing my head. 

I smiled as my tooth hurts. 

Next Morning

Kyle took me to the dental office to get the rest of my tooth out. I will be out of action until after New Years. Kyle was in the waiting room. They got the laughing gas on me. "Okay Melissa, I am gonna count down from 10, you'll be asleep," Britt said. 

I nodded. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4...," I paused as I was out. 

Kyle 

I am sitting in the waiting room, waiting for Melissa. She's been in there at least an hour. Doctor Britt came out. "How is Melissa?" I asked. 

"Just finished stitching her mouth. She's all good," Britt said. 

"Okay. Is she ready to go?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I'll give her some pain medication that is WWE approved," Britt said. 

Melissa was in a wheel chair since she's still light headed and woozie after waking from anesthesia. "Hey babe," I said. 

"Hey babe," Melissa said weakly. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"What you think, I had the rest of my tooth yanked," she said.