Chapter 1

"Good Morning Amelia," mom said and I respectively bowed my head. "Good Morning mum."

We're not crazy believe me. It's just that my parents are owners of two of the biggest businesses in the US so they act like royals. We're in a private school (Albert Einstein School) which has from elementary school all they way to high school in one ground. It's pretty huge though, the school I mean.It drives my 13 year old brother (Michael (I call him Mike) lol) and my 18 year old brother (Cameron (Cam) lol) so allow them to swear and curse as much as they wants when we're alone.

Mom smiled at me and said, "Your uniform looks good."

"Thanks mum," I giggled and went to see Mike.

So our school uniform was pretty cool, well kinda. The elementary school, primary school, and middle school had different uniforms than high school uniforms. Girls had to wear nude tights, this flowy navy blue knee-length skirt, a white blouse that had the school's lion patch on the left side of the chest, and a red tie. Boys had to wear black socks, black flannel pants, a white dress shirt (also with the school patch on the left side), the same red tie, and sneakers. Mike's uniform was similar to the high school boys except the shirt was blue and they didn't have a tie. PE outfits for all grades were the same, except of course high school girls. Boys wear navy blue basketball shorts and a white tee. Girls on the other hand look like strippers. I'm not kidding. We wear navy blue booty shorts, and an extra tight cotton tee. Ew.

I opened Cam and Mike's room door and Cam smiled at me saying, "Why you looking so nice today?"

I scoffed. "It's the first day of sophomore year so duh! Plus I heard some new hot guy was joining school so I was like why not? Ya know."

Cam wiggled his eyebrows and I groaned. He chuckled and said, "Just kidding babe."

"F*ck you," I groaned.

Mike giggled and said, "I think it's fine you're so excited....... When do you start cheerleading practice?"

"Auditions are tomorrow so practice is probably um....... next week."

"Cute."

I shook my head and sat on Cam's bed. Cam was at his mirror trying to fix his hair. His light brown hair was sticking up in all directions and it was hilarious. I'm serious. I giggled and went to help him. I ran my fingers through his wavy hair, styling it to be pushed back and to the side. My hair is straight and blonde. Mike's hair is like Cam's.

"Thanks sis," he smiled. "Let's go guys."

We took the bus to school where I saw my bestie, Madison Sparks. "Did you see the new guy????? He's so hot!!!"

I laughed. "Don't get your hopes up bae," I giggled. "I know we're cheerleaders but no hot guy will ever notice us even if I'm Coach Sarah's 2nd favorite girl after Captain Emily."

Madison rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up! Don't ruin my mood! So what classes do you have?"

"1: Trig with Ms. Crystal. 2: Gym with Mr. Gianni. 3: Ancient Greek History with Ms. Claire. 4: Bio with Mr. Jack. 5: French with Mademoiselle Elise. Lunch. Then uh Gifted and Talented with Mr. Kent. And finally Algebra with Mr. Pablo," I groaned.

"Oooooooooooh dayum!! At least you got G&T before Algebra!" She said. "By the way, the new kid has nearly all the lessons with you except for French."

"I don't CARE about the NEW KID!!!!! What classes do you have with me????" I said as we got our books and crap from our lockers.

Madi looked at her schedule and said, "Lunch."

"Oh god!"

Madison squealed suddenly and whispered, "The kid's behind you, OMG his locker is next to yours!!"